What's new

New to B&B, not to straights

Good day all,
I’m not going to lie, I’m trying to farm some posts so I can weed my straight collection. I joined SRP 15 years ago when I was single and had lots of time to shave like a gent. Now with two kids and a million projects it just isn’t in the cards. I’m going to keep my favorite, a vintage mint condition DePews monkey tail with the original scales including pewter spacer from 1882 🥹. (If you want more pics, PM me!)

021A8243-387B-4938-9C68-0266846787F2.jpeg

I bought a few really beautiful razors on SRP between 2008 and 2014. Much as it pains me to sell them, it pains me more to have to pay a membership fee to do so which is why I’m here. Looking forward to chatting about straights and eventually selling some. May even accept a trade for a safety razor for my wife! See you all around.

Neal

Legion

Staff member
Hello and welcome.

Please take the time to familiarise yourself with the guidelines of our buy, sell, trade section, which will explain all the terms and conditions of selling items on our site.

Welcome to B&B. Interested to see what you have.

Trading a safety razor for your wife? Is she vintage or recent production?
Hahaha touche, sir! She's not brave enough to try the straights but is interested in something more self sustaining than disposables. Since I collect antiques and already have an old safety blade stropper, I convinced her to try a safety razor. ;)

Welcome aboard @holeHeartless. Looking forward to when you can sell a few of your unwanted SRs. Always some willing buyers on B&B if the price is right.

I hope you don't restrict your sales to CONUS only like many do because they couldn't be bothered to ship internationally from the USA.
Hello sir,
I'll be shipping worldwide from Canada. Just praying I don't accidentally find something I want to buy
Cheers!

Top Bottom