What's new

The Brilliant Chambers of Barrister & Mann

I have Hallows in Omnibus and in Excelsior - they smell like they could be cousins, definitely not the same, like @GR5233 stated

Hallows - (E) reminds me of fall earthiness
Hallows - (O) gives me a top note of Copenhagen

Just saw Will is trimming the scent lineup a little. Cool, Full Measure, Cologne Russe, Fougere Classique, and Lavender will be heading out.

Just saw Will is trimming the scent lineup a little. Cool, Full Measure, Cologne Russe, Fougere Classique, and Lavender will be heading out.
And the liquid hand soap. I was surprised to see those scents discontinued. Even the Lavender soap must not be selling.

I’m sad Lavender is going away, though I don’t know how similar it is to the Reserve Lavender I have and love.

I finally tried my sample of Melange, and LOVE IT! I finally found it and the aftershave in stock and got a set ordered.

Can anyone tell me what the common ingredient is between Lavanille and Red Letter Day? I didn’t love it in Lavanille but it’s wonderful in RLD!

Love the Omnibus base but unfortunately my skin reacts to some of B&Ms fragrances, have they offered a fragrance-free shaving soap before?

BradWorld

Dances with Wolfs
A couple of months ago, as I was scratching the bottom of my tub of Passiflora, I wrote an email to Will asking when he was gonna make more. He said he had no plans at that time. So I continued to milk the last remaining bits of soap at the bottom of the tub. With about three shaves left, I noticed a message indicating samples of Passiflora available. But no full tubs in the web store. Then bam! They show up. I order. It arrives. Had to give it a shave. Perfect!

Is it me, or does this new batch of Omnibus seem harder than the last batches?

And what’s with the plain pink label? Yuck. Had to put the B&M smiley sticker on there just so I could stand looking at it. 🤪😜

Regardless, the soap itself is perfect! So happy it’s back! Amazing scent!

IMG_1659.png

IMG_6468.jpeg

This thread inspired me to commit to a full size B&M tub plus some samples which I packed into separate metal tubs. I've had a small sample of Fougere Gothique before and I loved it. The scent was amazing. I wish that would come back as fixed soap in the portfolio. But all the soaps I have are exceptional.

There's one more thing: I love how the B&M soap samples are presented. The rectangular shape in a paper bag and the stickers with the handwritten scent on them are lovely; and best of all: the stickers are easily removable and can be reused on things like these metal tubs. These are small details but they make for a good experience. It's so nice to see that B&M really put some thought into their products, even in the samples. I'll definitely purchase more B&M products in the future when I have enough space again.

Reactions: Kix
Top Bottom