What's new

The B&B Members Real-Time Weather Report

It did more than threaten here. A full 30 minutes of house shaking thunder, large hail and tropical downpour. I had hail about 1" across here.

I stopped the watch at 45 minutes, a few low volume claps after that. Rain gauge showed less than an 1/8" and that all fell in the first 5 minutes of the thunder roll.
dave

Esox

I didnt know
Staff member

16% Humidity. That would be nice right about now...

I stopped the watch at 45 minutes, a few low volume claps after that. Rain gauge showed less than an 1/8" and that all fell in the first 5 minutes of the thunder roll.
dave

The cell that moved through here, just south of Hamilton now, we just got the south west edge of.

Screenshot_2019-07-19 Weather Radar - Exeter, ON - Environment Canada.png

You'll get your turn in about 15 minutes haha.

Weather Radar - Exeter, ON - Environment Canada

It did more than threaten here. A full 30 minutes of house shaking thunder, large hail and tropical downpour. I had hail about 1" across here.
16% Humidity. That would be nice right about now...

The cell that moved through here, just south of Hamilton now, we just got the south west edge of.

View attachment 1000302

You'll get your turn in about 15 minutes haha.

Weather Radar - Exeter, ON - Environment Canada

Yeah 16% humidity, what's that?

We're still looking pretty insipid at the moment. End of the street i can see Toronto and beyond but home i'm hemmed in by trees so can't get a very good visual picture of what might be moving in.
dave

Edit; King City radar has the cells going through well south of us and other then the thunder that's been pretty much it.

Weather Radar - King City, ON - Environment Canada

Last edited:

Esox

I didnt know
Staff member
Yeah 16% humidity, what's that?

We're still looking pretty insipid at the moment. End of the street i can see Toronto and beyond but home i'm hemmed in by trees so can't get a very good visual picture of what might be moving in.
dave

For some reason I mistook you for being in Chatham. I'm sure you'll still get your turn though.

Round 2 is just starting here. The hail didnt cool things off much.

Screenshot_2019-07-19 London, Ontario 7 Day Weather Forecast - The Weather Network.png

16% humidity is a dream lol.

Esox

I didnt know
Staff member
The people in the southern US have my sympathies for dealing with this all the time.

Screenshot_2019-07-20 London, Ontario 7 Day Weather Forecast - The Weather Network.png

Just another day for many I suppose but us polar bears dont enjoy it lol. Relief however, is coming right at us! The hatches are battened...

Screenshot_2019-07-20 Weather Radar - Exeter, ON - Environment Canada.png

The people in the southern US have my sympathies for dealing with this all the time.

View attachment 1000666

Just another day for many I suppose but us polar bears dont enjoy it lol. Relief however, is coming right at us! The hatches are battened...

View attachment 1000667

Leading edge has arrived, heavy winds, flash bulb skies and plus 29C inside and outside the house. That house party at the corner may need to move inside.

Weather Radar - King City, ON - Environment Canada

dave

simon1

Self Ignored by Vista
Not near as hot here as some places, hasn't even hit 100F here this year yet, but the heat index is making it a bit warm outside. I like it, but SWMBO keeps the AC at about the low 70s in the house. She needs to move to Canada...and have no heat.

At least tornado season is over.

DSC_0014 (2).JPG

At 3 this afternoon i was out in the sun weeding my mom's garden. My thermometer in the shade was reading the highest temp for the day, 35.4C/95.7F, humidity 66%, felt pretty warm.

Have a furnace, no AC only fans, you adjust.
dave

Top Bottom