What's new

The B&B Members Real-Time Weather Report

garyg

B&B membership has its percs
While out for my daily walk I noticed it was warmer than even the days before. Weather Underground station nearby reported Real feel temperature of 117° F here. Better today, whew

martym

Unacceptably Lasering Chicken Giblets?
We usually keep our air conditioner at 75°.
But lately it’s been so hot outside that 77° has been keep us cold.
Y’all stay safe out there.
Hydrate—stay clear; not yellow

This morning just before one, inside the house, temperature 27.5C/81.5F, humidity depending on the gauge 67-80%, humidex reading, feels like 35C/95F - 38C/100F. Same time the night before it was 28C and the analogue gauge was reading 93% inside the house, (i don't normally record the digital's humidity) so humidex 42C/108F. I've daily records going back to the 1993...

file-31.jpeg

I need to dust that...
dave

Wild few minutes but not enough to even move the party indoors. My rain gauge showed .46" this morning and it was drizzling through the night. Bummer of a storm.

Friend in Goderich sent some pictures of flooded streets in Grand Bend.
dave

martym

Unacceptably Lasering Chicken Giblets?
It was an ugly night. Hot and humid and the morning isn’t any better. The high is projected to reach 104°. I am soaked from head to toe and have drank more than a gallon of water. But on the bright side there’s only 7:55 minutes remaining for this 16 hour shift.
152BFE83-FFF8-489D-BDA8-A16E62B1278F.png

Esox

I didnt know
Staff member
Screenshot_2019-08-31 London, Ontario 7 Day Weather Forecast - The Weather Network.png

I had word from my nephew in Northern Alberta that the Geese have all flown south as of a week ago. Thats 2-3 weeks early.

e707b1e1fd40ec1f6a367e8db0daef9bd39ce0ad0de21dcf121d42d3f2658069.jpg

Imelda is pouring on the rain in H-Town today. Lots of flooded streets, a ground stop has been called for both airports.

20" of rain last night in the town of Winnie (my brother lives there), about 50 miles east of Houston.

Post-Harvey traumatic stress levels are running high.

Esox

I didnt know
Staff member
I'm not sure I could ask for nicer weather. Typical September weather here.

Screenshot_2019-09-19 London, Ontario 7 Day Weather Forecast - The Weather Network.png

EXTENDED PERIODS of 'SEVERE WINTER WEATHER' to come.

oh no.jpg

The fear mongering is on my nerves today lol.

Top Bottom