What's new

The B&B Members Real-Time Weather Report

Esox

I didnt know
Staff member
A pretty nice day here too!!
Maybe just a tiny bit warm.

View attachment 988128

44% humidity would be nice but its lifted a bit here.

Screenshot_2019-06-06 London, Ontario 7 Day Weather Forecast - The Weather Network.png

About as nice a day as could be asked for.

martym

Unacceptably Lasering Chicken Giblets?
That is beautiful weather!!
It’s brutal here.
Luckily we are able to wear CamelBaks at work.

martym

Unacceptably Lasering Chicken Giblets?
Heat index of 116° today.
Actual temperature right now at 2107 local is 95°.
Just a brutal day.

Yesterday, mid-afternoon. A massive thunderstorm coming which lasted a couple of hours, luckily finished by the time I went for wine at 4.30(!)
z0Ld%NUVRY60Ddr8D7DHBA.jpg

shavefan

I’m not a fan
I saw the crane that blew over on the news. Just rain here and no wind. Dallas looked ugly.

It's ugly. Very high winds and hail. So much rain that our pool overflowed onto our patio. Many trees/branches down in our neighborhood, luckily we only lost power for about an hour which I think is pretty amazing. Debris all over our street, roof shingles, siding, insulation... Light pole in our access alley fell, the only thing holding it up right now are the high tension wires that run parallel to it. No injuries though, I made sure to check on the few elderly folk in our immediate area.

Lot's of cleanup today/tomorrow...

simon1

Self Ignored by Vista
It's ugly. Very high winds and hail. So much rain that our pool overflowed onto our patio. Many trees/branches down in our neighborhood, luckily we only lost power for about an hour which I think is pretty amazing. Debris all over our street, roof shingles, siding, insulation... Light pole in our access alley fell, the only thing holding it up right now are the high tension wires that run parallel to it. No injuries though, I made sure to check on the few elderly folk in our immediate area.

Lot's of cleanup today/tomorrow...

Glad you're okay. The cleanup reminds me of an ice storm here a few years ago where I couldn't even get out of the driveway until the ranch manager next to us brought over a tractor to move limbs...yard was too wet to drive around the limbs, would have got stuck, and so was the pasture. Couldn't even go across the pasture and cut the fence to get out. Looked like a war zone. The power outage for two weeks made me glad I had a generator.

Glad you're okay. Property can be fixed.

simon1

Self Ignored by Vista

Sometimes...being in Canada does have advantages, just not in the winter time.

1st day of Summer??
It’s been like this since December!!!
1927 local
View attachment 992781

About that here, Marty. 93 with a feels like 109. I put in a new thermostat today and while the power was off to the AC it got warm in the house real quick. That #$%& new thermostat connects wires different than the old one and they wouldn't connect without a lot of fiddling. Finally got it. At least it hasn't got to feels like 124 here...yet.

DSC_0002 (2).JPG

Esox

I didnt know
Staff member
Sometimes...being in Canada does have advantages, just not in the winter time.

Yeah, a month straight of -30 puts things in perspective haha. It will also go to 108 with 94% humidity here. We get both extremes where I am. I'm surrounded by The Great Lakes. High humidity in the summer and lake effect snow in the fall.

simon1

Self Ignored by Vista
Yeah, a month straight of -30 puts things in perspective haha. It will also go to 108 with 94% humidity here. We get both extremes where I am. I'm surrounded by The Great Lakes. High humidity in the summer and lake effect snow in the fall.

I don't think I could live somewhere that when you spit it freezes before it hits the ground. When it gets 60F here it's jacket weather. That humidity and dew point has a major effect. In the Yucatan it usually gets about 80F something, but I sweat bullets while the humidity is 98-99%.

Top Bottom