What's new

The 3rd annual “I Miss Christmas” (Christmas in July edition)

Sorry things worked out the way they did. Thanks KJ for all the hard work, time, and money it took to get this started. We appreciate it nonetheless. Looking forward to the Christmas exchange.

Sent from the Danger Phone

TexLaw

Fussy Evil Genius
Well, shoot. Shame. I do hope Dave is okay.

KJ, thanks for putting this together and kicking it off. There's no need to apologize, as this is none of your doing at all. There's not a thing in the world you could do to prevent or save it. Stuff happens, the world will keep turning, and we'll all live on it just fine.

Folks, there's yet another option for anything you may have bought for this: donate to the upcoming Sue auction. Just click on the big, pink 6 in my signature for more details.

Cheers!

Thanx KJ, I for one appreciate you getting this started. Sometimes things just happen. no regrets on my part, and no apologies needed on yours. Looking forward to the next opportunity, and now I already have stuff ready.

Thanks for all your understanding folks. I know I couldn't have done anything about it, but I still feel bad. You've made me feel better about it. Thanks!

Top Bottom