What's new

The 3rd annual “I Miss Christmas” (Christmas in July edition)

I am hoping this starts up soon. I am tempting to just keep the gifts for myself since things haven't moved. I hope everything is okay.

Sorry guys. I haven't heard from Dave in over a week. I have no idea what's going on.
I say we wait until August 10, next Wednesday. And if the box has not showed up at my doorstep. I will ( with Vez approval) ship out my two gifts to the next person in line. Then if Vez chooses he can add me later down the line for one pick of the box.. Sound good?

It's a possible solution, and I do agree that it's time to start thinking of a plan B.

I trust the wisdom of the Vez and will let him lead.

I say we wait until August 10, next Wednesday. And if the box has not showed up at my doorstep. I will ( with Vez approval) ship out my two gifts to the next person in line. Then if Vez chooses he can add me later down the line for one pick of the box.. Sound good?

It's a possible solution, and I do agree that it's time to start thinking of a plan B.

I trust the wisdom of the Vez and will let him lead.

It's definitely a head scratcher. Goes to show you that no matter what qualifications you put on things, pass-around boxes are always susceptible to breaking down at one point or another. I am sure [MENTION=92089]OkieDave[/MENTION] will show up when he can.

I'm of the mind that we wait and hope for the best. These passes often have hiccups and they usually work out for the best. I'm more worried about Dave than the box.

I'm of the mind that we wait and hope for the best. These passes often have hiccups and they usually work out for the best. I'm more worried about Dave than the box.

Sounds about right. Not hearing from a regular is quite troubling and makes me worry too.

Should some timeline in the sand be crossed I would think one or more of us could be tapped to place items in a box without disclosing who has done so, then everyone still has a chance to be surprised and not know who deposited what.

I hope all is well. I'm willing to help with whatever I can to keep it going.

Independent mother of 2, Artist, Teacher, L.O.L.S, W.I.S.E.

TexLaw

Fussy Evil Genius
I know we all want to keep this going, but I'm in no trouble hurry. Like everyone else, I'm more concerned about Dave.

Top Bottom