What's new

Terrible experience from Wish4Blades on Amazon.

Just a heads up with these guys as they just stiffed me.

I ordered 300 Personna Crystal blades and got 30. They said oops. return them. No other discussion as they didn’t care. Thanks Sam (the owner).

The ad was super clear it was 10 blades according to Sam from Wish4Blades, so you be the judge. See below.

I wouldn’t care if they made it right, but Sam the owner didn’t. $30+ with shipping for 300 of these is inexpensive, but not crazy as Personna Israeli Reds are still available in the teens/100.

Buyer beware, I guess.

4B9BC8D7-E729-41F9-B51D-5EFC0BB55A05.png

Clear as mud. "Number of blades" and "Number of Items" each indicate "100".

Dispute the charge. Add the outfit to vendor blacklists where you can.
I can easily return and I will, but the fact that “oops” as not a discussable option is unfortunate. Amazon nor Sam/Wish4Blades really cares which is the only reason I am calling this out. I could do the BBB, but for $20? I am right and they are wrong. Plain and simple. False advertising, blah blah blah.

My time is worth more than posting this or returning the items in question. I just didn’t like that they wouldn’t set things right is all.

Just calling Sam and Wish4Blades out on this and helping my fellow B&Bers avoid these clowns and don’t waste their time like I have.

First razor blade seller issue I have had on Amazon in 15+years in any case….

P.s. He responded again with “oops” as the listing was from another vendor. Nope. They are the only vendor and created the listing. “oops”.

I sent this link to Sam. Can’t wait for him to reply.

Last edited:
At first Im reading that as $5.94 for 10 but, the fine print clearly says 100, twice. It’s odd cause the same seller has a listing for 30 for $23.89 which is not $5.94 x 3. Silliness. Sorry you have to fart around with this. What a bummer.

I just took a look on Amazon.ca and they are showing 30 blades on this page. They have multiple listings so I hope they honour what they’re advertising.
IMG_6801.png

Yes, connect with Amazon. They should help.
Refund...return them right up Sam's !*#~&^%$##@
Sometimes it smells like deal until they reveal the steal....
Also this maybe them :
1713203539279.png

Get a good source and stuck with them.

I just stuck with my 3 know sources that I have been using for a long time.
Constancy, no surprises, and trusted.
Good Luck and Lesson Learned. ..
Stay Sharp...
BFX

This makes me sad! I have ordered blades from this seller many times without issue. I used Ebay with the same name Wish4Blades and got my stuff from Montreal or Jamaica, New York. I probably bought 1500 blades (my go to for Lord blades) from him over the last ten years.

I am sorry he is not honoring what the add states, he really should it says 100 blades twice!

That sucks. The price does seem a bit low but the descriptions were for 100.

This is a semi regular occurrence on Amazon, especially 3rd party listings.

Their listings are all over the place in terms of qty and where things are made.

I've purchased from that seller before but it's always been shipped by Amazon so covered by the A-Z guarantee.

I've bought a number of blades from this seller and haven't had any issues. This, unfortunately, is clearly a mistake on the sellers part. As others have said, and you have correctly pointed out, the post shows 100 blades for $5.94 which is a hell of a deal.

That would be on the seller, not on you. Hopefully you get a better reply than "oops".

Top Bottom