What's new

Taylor of old bond street sandalwood after question

so I pulled the trigger on a container of Taylor of old bond street sandalwood, well I need to get a new sandalwood aftershave, does anyone know of the Taylor of old street sandalwood has alcohol in it? It’s hard to find that answer.

Also if anyone has any sandalwood recommendations besides proraso red, I’m all ears!!!!!

TOBS sandalwood aftershave gel is great!
Totally same sandalwood scent as their cream, soap and cologne.

taylor of old bond street sandalwood simpson revisor march 31 2019.jpg

Rhody

I'm a Lumberjack.
I also like the WSP Sandalwood. Very warm, slightly sweet vanilla, fairly long lasting.
agree ... wsp is much more woodsy and not flowery which i love; I have most of the wsp flavors and i find that their aftershaves are pretty long lasting. probably the longest lasting of anything i have.

I’ve read that captains choice has a great sandalwood

This is my second favorite sandalwood after wsp. but its not as long lasting as wsp.

both are top quality in terms of face feel etc. so you cant go wrong with either and they are reasonably priced imo especially com pared to tobs.

Wet Shaving Products has a Sandalwood with alcohol. Slightly less "sweet" than Poraso IMO. I prefer it to Porasol
I also like the WSP Sandalwood. Very warm, slightly sweet vanilla, fairly long lasting.
agree ... wsp is much more woodsy and not flowery which i love; I have most of the wsp flavors and i find that their aftershaves are pretty long lasting. probably the longest lasting of anything i have.
+ One more for WSP. I haven't smelled many sandalwoods, but that one is my favorite. I haven't picked up the vanilla. I just find it very simple, pure, woody, sandalwood. Lee should make the label say SandalWOOD with the wood capitalized and bold. I have a few WSP aftershaves and they all have great longevity.

Top Bottom