What's new

Tallow Tabac Tuesdays

20220627_194454-01.jpeg

Sublime. Just sublime.
Enjoy your Tallow Tabac Tuesday 😀

Why celebrate Tallow Tabac Tuesdays, when everyday is Tallow Tabacday !

Since I've started honing ebay razors and shaving with the edge, I have fixed on Tallow tabac for consistent results and focus on the shave.

Today I cleaned up a Torrey for Torrey Tuesday and honed it for a shave. One of the sharpest edges I've created in the last two weeks.

1656434075713.jpg

Tallow Tabac was my very first shave soap. Received it for Christmas 2011. I still have half of that puck, a full refill, and a shave stick along with 50ml and 300ml bottles of EdC. I absolutely adore it and probably have enough to last me the rest of my life.

Tallow Tabac was my very first shave soap. Received it for Christmas 2011. I still have half of that puck, a full refill, and a shave stick along with 50ml and 300ml bottles of EdC. I absolutely adore it and probably have enough to last me the rest of my life.
Nice to have you in here 🤩
This thread is dedicated to people like us 😀

I"m on vacation. I decided to travel with lighter gear, so the rather heavy milk glass jar stayed home. This will be the first Tuesday without Tabac since I started Tallow Tabac Tuesday in August 2021 😞
But I'll be back next Tuesday.

Enjoy your Tallow Tabac Tuesday!

20220710_164051-01.jpeg
As soon as I was back home the urge to shave with Tabac came up... so I made up for the shave I missed last Tuesday.
This soap is such a treat.

And the even better thing is: tomorrow's Tuesday again :)

20220719_093747-01.jpeg
It's a crazy hot day in good ol' Europe today... temperatures are in the three digit area... the good thing is Tabac and Orange Chill match beautifully scent wise!

Enjoy your Tallow Tabac Tuesday!

Last edited:
Top Bottom