⠤⠀⠤⠒⠉⠀⠙⠛⠷⠶⠀⠀⠈⠉⠉⠁⠀⠀⠀⠠⠤⠴⠛⠁⠀⠀⠉⠙⠒⠛⠛⠃⠀⠀⠀⠀⣠⣾⣿⠇⠀⠑⠲⠴⠖⠛⠙⠓⠶⠖
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠒⠶⠒⠋⠓⠦⣀⣀⣀⡴⠛⢦⣀⣠⡴⢦⣀⣀⡀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣠⡀⠀⠀⠀⢀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠰⠤⠖⠚⠉⢻⣶⣶⡶⠛⠦⠤⡤⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⣠⡴⠳⣄⡀⠀⠀⣀⡄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠈⠉⠀⠀⠀⠀⠉⠉⠉⠉⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠚⠿⠟⠛⠿⠛⠟⠻⠺⠟⠗⠚⠟⠿⠃⠀⠸⠿⠟⠛⠻⡿⠿⠷⠦⠶⡗⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊

Soap: Tabac

I'd like me a plug of that their chew, captain.

That there is not tabaco. Now go swab the deck for not knowing that it is Tallow Tabac Tuesday. Rrrrrr

Razor: Fatip Nobile Gentile
Blade: Shark Platinum Super Stainless (46)
Brush: Omega boar brush
2 pass some touch up DFS.
There was no🩸in the water.​

I'm taking a break for the month of August due to "All Aventus August".

But I'll be back in September, that's certain!

In the meantime, enjoy your Tallow Tabac Tuesday, y'all!

As someone who has 3 pucks and and 1 shavestick of unused Tallow Tabac, and another Tallow puck in my current rotation, I realize I am going to run out some day. And I am unlikely to pay exorbitant prices for vintage Tabac. So I am curious, how much worse is Modern Tabac? Tallow Tabac gives me an amazing post shave feel that I do not get from many other soaps. Just wanting some feedback before a get a non-Tallow puck to test.

Timeless Tabac Tuesday

Razor: Timeless aluminum
Blade: Shark Platinum
Brush: Trotter Handcrafts Cities from Space
Soap: Tabac
A/S: Pinaud Lilac Vegetal

IMG_20220809_183621974.jpg

Feeling lucky today.

I tried Tabac for the first time just a couple of weeks ago. Got the tallow formula (at least that's what the box said) in a jar.

Loved it. So much so that I got a little panicky when I realized how hard the tallow was going to be to find in the future.

So I went ahead and ordered a refill from the same seller, which arrived today. It's tallow too. Talk about a happy Tallow Tuesday. This should keep me going for a while! (Am considering ordering yet another refill from this seller.)

Feeling lucky today.

I tried Tabac for the first time just a couple of weeks ago. Got the tallow formula (at least that's what the box said) in a jar.

Loved it. So much so that I got a little panicky when I realized how hard the tallow was going to be to find in the future.

So I went ahead and ordered a refill from the same seller, which arrived today. It's tallow too. Talk about a happy Tallow Tuesday. This should keep me going for a while! (Am considering ordering yet another refill from this seller.)
Good call to have back ups!! I have a few too, lol, ok more than a few!

I've missed the last two weeks and probably won't be back until Tabactober. I am trying to push through some soaps and this week I committed to Arko August!

Editted to add: I've only been at this wet shaving for just over a year and realized I have not even finished a soap or a cream yet. Thinking about it, I have only finished tucks of razor blades and a Proraso blue pre-shave cream :sad:

Last edited:
Feeling lucky today.

Good call to have back ups!! I have a few too, lol, ok more than a few!

I've missed the last two weeks and probably won't be back until Tabactober. I am trying to push through some soaps and this week I committed to Arko August!

Editted to add: I've only been at this wet shaving for just over a year and realized I have not even finished a soap or a cream yet. Thinking about it, I have only finished tucks of razor blades and a Proraso blue pre-shave cream :sad:
Thanks for keeping the thread going.
Imo, you both did well to order (even some more) tallow Tabac. I did the same, since the scent and performance is stellar. Once it's gone from the shelves it's GONE.

Other soaps are nice as well. But tallow Tabac is special.

Last edited:
Top Bottom