What's new

Tallow Tabac Tuesdays

Thanks! It really is a fantastic little brush.
I would have ordered one without thinking twice, since the shape of the handle looks sweet, but basically I enjoy a larger handle better (I predominantly bowl lather)...
Glad you enjoy your beagle 😀

Happy shaves!

20220530_164242-01-01-01.jpeg
Enjoy your Tallow Tabac Tuesday 😀

tabac for me today.
nor is it a thread to blame Mäurer & Wirtz.
with all respect sir, you cant tell me what to do and what i cant, where and when - and rn i feel exactly that way.

take *%&$§"$%& that m&w you greedy $%§*"&/%§, i'll not forget, nor forgive and our paths are eternally seperated. i know, i know you know, i know you know that i know why you did it. eternally is very long fyi in case you are reading and i know you do.

tabac for me tomorrow prob.
bye.
have a nice day gents.

Tabac Tue 7
Soap Tabac
Brush Yaqi 26mm Moka Express 2 Band Badger
Razor P Hospital Le Grelot Thiers
Aftershaves Stirling Witchhazel Orange Chill + RazoRock Puros Splash
Haven't touched this soap since last Oct. What a mistake...hahaha! The scent is wonderful but the lather is the best...thick, rich, creamy, and very slick...nicely whip-up by the excellent brush...The aftershave kinda matches...and smells wonderful...
20220607_091433.jpg

❤️
Every now and then I add a drop of essential oil (sweet orange or blood orange) to my lather. Love it 😀

Enjoy your Tallow Tabac Tuesday, y'all!
That is a fascinating thought! Have you ever had a bad reaction from the essential oils?

That is a fascinating thought! Have you ever had a bad reaction from the essential oils?
No, I haven’t, and I have done it several times... But I always add one single drop only (and it's an organic oil).
The eo covers the floral scent components and adds fresh vibes whilst the "darker" musky notes remain.

Give it a try. Smoking kills, Tabac doesn't 😉

Last edited:
So, I tried Tabac for the first time this morning after ordering a bowl on Amazon. I thought it was a Tallow soap (like Arko, which I love). It was very slick and made a nice lather, but it didn't have that Arko-style cushion that I was expecting. I'm a little bummed that I did not realize that Tabac had removed tallow. Is this progress? I know, loaded question.

I feel like removing tallow from soap is like French cooking using margarine instead of butter. It's not as yummy and may actually be worse for your health (link). The older I get, the more I turn to natural products, and tallow is one of them.

:popc:

Top Bottom