What's new

Synthetic Shaving Brush Pass Around

Now for an actual reply. :) Spread the word by posting in other forums and messaging friends. Invite someone to join the forum by telling them about wet shaving.
<looks in the back of the van>
<wonders what he's supposed to do with them now>
Says shakily, "Ahem, you were joking?" Voice cracking.

Are those quite different than what we have already?
Well, I don't know since I've tried so few synthetics and also that is why I'm signed up for the pass around.:001_tongu

The Body Shop is a small 20 X 50 knot. The Green Ray is a brown knot 24 X 55 with a profile in between a bulb and a fan. It looks a bit different than anything in the line up.

Well, I don't know since I've tried so few synthetics and also that is why I'm signed up for the pass around.:001_tongu

The Body Shop is a small 20 X 50 knot. The Green Ray is a brown knot 24 X 55 with a profile in between a bulb and a fan. It looks a bit different than anything in the line up.

Excellent! I haven't any experience with those two so I'm genuinely curious. We take all comers here! LOL. I'll PM you. Thank you sir! Very kind indeed!

The Body Shop brush has so many negative reviews behind it that I'd think no one would use it if it were in there. The Green Ray is a synthetic horse hair that they make but hasn't shared the same success that the Atomic Rocket which is basically your run of the mill Plissoft in a massive handle...

1. Rudd4Prez - Santa Clarita, CA
2. Badlander13 - Silver Spring, MD
3. SilentTuba - Nutley, NJ
4. bluesman 7 - Lafayette, CO
5. dctravis - Carpentersville, IL
6. Daikon - Fort Myers, FL
7. MyOldKentuckyHome - Mechanicsville, VA
8. Tim Meneely - Pittsburgh, PA
9. spolct - Aubrey, TX

This is really cool that you guys do things like this. For a new person to wet shaving it would be great to try out items to see what you like. For instance I have two brushes both probably only 3-4 dollars. One came with a 12 dollar shave bowel and the other with a homemade tobacco vanilla shave soap. I have been looking and trying to research to find out a decent brush to buy when I can.

This is really cool that you guys do things like this. For a new person to wet shaving it would be great to try out items to see what you like. For instance I have two brushes both probably only 3-4 dollars. One came with a 12 dollar shave bowel and the other with a homemade tobacco vanilla shave soap. I have been looking and trying to research to find out a decent brush to buy when I can.
Welcome Suhrim21. Get on the list. You'll easily have the required posts by the time this gets to you.

Top Bottom