6. Daikon - Fort Myers, FL
7. MyOldKentuckyHome - Mechanicsville, VA
8. Tim Meneely - Pittsburgh, PA
9. spolct - Aubrey, TX
10. suhrim21 - Bakersfield, CA
11. sharktown - Allentown, NJ
12. joshua223 -
13. Clay S - Grapevine, TX

They seem to be multiplying! Are they shaving brushes or Tribbles?
Synthetic Shaving Brushes Pass Around.jpg

Everything appears to be in good order. I put the brushes in the same order as the original picture in the first post. The new additions are on the far right.

I'll try and create a new table tomorrow (or this weekend).

Thanks for your patience gentlemen! The box ships tomorrow!

I think we should increase the time members can keep the box. With this many brushes, even shaving everyday won't get one through all of them. How about 3 weeks?

At some point we need to think about culling the contents. One consideration might include brushes no longer available for purchase.

I would agree with these statements. Maybe based on the knots though. In other words if the knot was still available, either alone or in a different handle, then it may be good to keep it in the box.
At some point we need to think about culling the contents. One consideration might include brushes no longer available for purchase.

As a former participant, I agree. I didn't want to try brushes I couldn't puchase retail.

I would agree with these statements. Maybe based on the knots though. In other words if the knot was still available, either alone or in a different handle, then it may be good to keep it in the box.
I'll go along with that thinking too - still would want a brush to be currently available for purchase.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Top Bottom