3. SilentTuba - Nutley, NJ
4. bluesman 7 - Lafayette, CO
5. dctravis - Carpentersville, IL
6. Daikon - Fort Myers, FL
7. MyOldKentuckyHome - Mechanicsville, VA
8. Tim Meneely - Pittsburgh, PA
9. spolct - Aubrey, TX
10. suhrim21 - Bakersfield, CA

You can put me last. I got brush burn last time so didn't evaluate the brushes very well. I'd like to be in perpetual last slot to reclaim my s-brush when it gets to me if that is possible.

1. Rudd4Prez - Santa Clarita, CA
2. Badlander13 - Silver Spring, MD
3. SilentTuba - Nutley, NJ
4. bluesman 7 - Lafayette, CO
5. dctravis - Carpentersville, IL
6. Daikon - Fort Myers, FL
7. MyOldKentuckyHome - Mechanicsville, VA
8. Tim Meneely - Pittsburgh, PA
9. spolct - Aubrey, TX
10. suhrim21 - Bakersfield, CA
13. Clay S

You can put me last. I got brush burn last time so didn't evaluate the brushes very well. I'd like to be in perpetual last slot to reclaim my s-brush when it gets to me if that is possible.

Sure thing Clay! Thanks so much for your participation and your generosity! You can certainly reclaim your brush at the earliest available opportunity.

I've also enjoyed your posts in The Brown Leaf. It's been too long since I had a good cigar!

Sure thing Clay! Thanks so much for your participation and your generosity! You can certainly reclaim your brush at the earliest available opportunity.

I've also enjoyed your posts in The Brown Leaf. It's been too long since I had a good cigar!

I'm hoping that lots of people get the opportunity to try it. Hopefully others will join-in once it starts going and people start posting about the brushes.

I am really enjoying the Flor de Oliva corojo cigars!

Now that's a smart idea. I normally use a boar, but I use my S- Brush on occasion just because I can't believe that I actually like it. So far it is my favorite synthetic, which seems laughable when I compare the hand feel and behavior to other synthetics. I'll be sure to try the smaller size S-Brush that is in the pass around to see how I get on with it.

Last edited:
Now that's a smart idea. I normally use a boar, but I use my S brush on occasion just because I can't believe that I actually like it. So far it is my favorite synthetic, which seems laughable when I compare the hand feel to other synthetics.

It is my favorite synthetic as well. It has a feel all to it's own IMO. I would recommend anyone that likes boars and is looking for a synthetic for use to try one.

Raven Koenes

My precious!
And a fellow Coloradan too!

Just finished shaving with mine. Yep, I still like it.
Go Rockies! I really like my Omega S-Brushes. I personally don't like larger brushes. My Omega S-Brushes all are around 23-24 mm knots with shorter lofts. I'd say my favorite would be my Omega S10065 with a 24 mm knot and a 51 mm loft. There is just something that Omega got right with their S-Brush series that they didn't with there Hi-Brush. I keep coming back to them and love them. They are soft yet exfoliating.

I also have four APShaveco brushes. You can't go wrong with any of them for the most part. I like them all even their Tuxedo which I think splays superbly. The Cashmere is super soft and a joy to use. My Silksmoke is just about as perfect as it gets. My only wish is that it was as dense as my SynBad. My issue is with the current batch of SynBad 24 mm knots he has. All of them seem to have a lot of upside down fibers in them. The larger knot I have heard does not. That makes for a scritchy brush, and the SynBad is not supposed to be scritchy at all. Fortunately, or unfortunately, the fiber tips are white and the base is brown. This means you can go through and visually find the errant fibers and clip them out. I clipped about 40 out of mine. That corrected the issue, and it is now as soft as my Silksmoke only slightly more dense.

Hi @Suhrim21! Welcome to B&B! Looks like your racking up the posts nicely. Let's get you signed up. As long as your over the threshold before the box comes your way, it's all good. What's your city and state please?
@mightyeskimi - can you add me to the list too?

Thanks -
Sharktown

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Top Bottom