1. Rudd4Prez - Santa Clarita, CA
2. Badlander13 - Silver Spring, MD
3. SilentTuba - Nutley, NJ
4. bluesman 7 - Lafayette, CO
5. dctravis - Carpentersville, IL
6. Daikon - Fort Myers, FL
7. MyOldKentuckyHome - Mechanicsville, VA

Last edited:
I am from Harrison County (about halfway between Lexington and Cincinnati) - but currently live in Virginia - just outside Richmond in a small town called Mechanicsville.

Is this the mayor of Mechanicsville?
ab5d7bf4dd8d4518144d7effa55ee040.jpg

8. Tim Meneely - Pittsburgh, PA

Welcome Tim. I was born and raised in Pittsburgh.

Just five more people to get this box rollin'. Never thought that I would be exited about synthetic brushes.

I'd like to be in. I've gone kinda deep into razors, blades, and soaps but only have a couple of decent brushes. I've wondered about the world of loft/knot size/splay/backbone/etc but haven't gone down the rabbit hole yet. My post count is in the mid 90s so it will be above 100 for sure by the time my number rolls around.

I'm in the Dallas area - Aubrey TX

8. Tim Meneely - Pittsburgh, PA
9. spolct - Aubrey, TX

Wow there’s been a lot of progress! I’m glad I decided to check-in. Hopefully I’ve got my “watching” settings right this time so I get emails. Excited to take a look at these different brushes. @mightyeskimo is there anything we can do to help sign folks up?

Wow there’s been a lot of progress! I’m glad I decided to check-in. Hopefully I’ve got my “watching” settings right this time so I get emails. Excited to take a look at these different brushes. @mightyeskimo is there anything we can do to help sign folks up?

Now for an actual reply. :) Spread the word by posting in other forums and messaging friends. Invite someone to join the forum by telling them about wet shaving.

Top Bottom