What's new

Supermax Super Platinum

Loaded one into my R89 yesterday, one days growth only. Very smooth blade, a very comfortable shave just not very sharp. My usual three pass shave did not leave me with a bbs finish and a few areas were still distinctly stubbly... A quick clean up of those areas made an improvement. OK for a daily I guess. I'm going to try it in shavette, I have a feeling due to its smoothness it'll work nicely in my Parker SRX. I would say this is somthing similar to Rapira Stainless (the light blue and pink striped 10 pack).

That blade as most Super-Max models just needs aggressive razors. With my tough whiskers I would never think even for a second to use it in the R89. It gives me fantastic results in my Mung Shi 2000s @6.

That blade as most Super-Max models just needs aggressive razors. With my tough whiskers I would never think even for a second to use it in the R89. It gives me fantastic results in my Mung Shi 2000s @6.
I only have an R89 safety razor. I will be giving it a try in a shavette though to see how it fares.

Top Bottom