What's new

Super Lather Combos Scents

Tabac soap and any cream is great! At least all of them I've tried. (Nancy Boy, Kiss My Face(shea butter and lavender), C&E Almond are a few.

I've mixed Mama Bear Rosemary-Mint with Proraso green with good results. Since the Proraso doesn't have much of a smell it sort of dilutes the Rosemary-Mint a bit. Great lather though.

My version of 7-up classic:

SCS Cool Lime SS + SCS Coconut SC.

"you put the lime in the coconut and shave him all up!"

Marty

Having tried various combos from my stash, I've found that the best by far is HBS Almond and KMF Vanilla. :001_wub:

It is truly exceptional.

-- John Gehman

wanted to bump this thread with a few favorites of mine

Honeybee Yuzu/AOS lemon cream
Chelsea's ginger lime soap/Castle Forbes lime
Chelsea's ginger lime soap/Trumpers coconut
Honeybee sandalwood vanilla/vulfix sandalwood
MB rosemary mint/gentlemen's refinery
Honeybee Coconut/Trumpers Coconut
Honeybee Rosemary mint/Nancy Boy

I better stop, there's just oo many

KMF Cool Mint Moisture Shave with:

South of France Lavender Soap
French Lavender EO
Peppermint EO
KMF Lavender cream
MB CP Peppermint Lavender Soap

LMF Lavender shaving cream with:

Peppermint EO
French Lavender EO
MB CP Peppermint Lavender Soap

I've also tried williams with other stuff.

Williams by itself is a no go, but it is a monster when it comes to building lather. I use it sometimes with other creams like M. Real or Toms of maine. I get enough lather to do 20 passes if I want lol.

I experimented and found to like the ToBS Lavender Soap + GR Cream smells wonderful and gives a good lather. Not only does it pass my test, but also the gf scent and smoothness test (which can be much more stringent).

Oh yeah - at night I take a nice Vodka and mix with Crystal Light Double strength lemonade over ice. My favorite mix so far!!! :001_tongu :001_tongu :001_tongu

Top Bottom