What's new

Super Iridium Double Edge Blades

At Shaving.ie we have a pretty good deal for 100 Super Iridium Blades @ €20.15 Including standard Airmail shipping to Europe, USA & Canada (approx. $25.55)

I will be adding a full 250 pack soon.

These are very nice smooth yet sharp blade.

Please feel free to browse through our other products.

Chris

R

rodeo

How soon before we see the "250" pack? I'd just assume get that lot instead. Fantastic Blades!

(Would you kindly PM me when that quantity is shown for purchase on your website? I was about to order these blades but can hold out for a few weeks maybe.)
I may try a new Boar brush as well. Maybe another Semogue or maybe an Omega just to try one.

Last edited by a moderator:
I do believe that is a nice price on the MWF in the Ceramic dish as well...

With standard shipping, under 30.00...

Plus the Floid Original 400ml...Pashana...

And the jumbo tube of Proraso - I mean barber size 500ml for under 20.00

Nice stuff.

Last edited:
For me, shipping costs are too high - although it is not your fault. A $60 order for me would result in $20+ in shipping charges resulting in no savings.

For me, shipping costs are too high - although it is not your fault. A $60 order for me would result in $20+ in shipping charges resulting in no savings.

Thanks for the feedback :thumbup1:. Shipping costs are calculated by weight. Unfortunately it becomes expensive to ship heavy products internationally but we do our best to absorb some of those costs. I will work on something later today to lower the prices for heavier orders.

Last edited:
Thanks for the feedback :thumbup1:. Shipping costs are calculated by weight. Unfortunately it becomes expensive to ship heavy products internationally but we do our best to absorb some of those costs. I will work on something later today to lower the prices for heavier orders.

Great. I love the products you carry on your site (the large Proraso and bulk razor blades.)

I notice that the prices also say (including tax), is this the vat tax and if so is it deducted at checkout for export orders?

I notice that the prices also say (including tax), is this the vat tax and if so is it deducted at checkout for export orders?
Hi ezeman. No it is not deducted but the prices are low regardless of this (as listed in the OP). Thanks.

R

rodeo

Thanks!

I ordered 250 Iridiums (bulk pack) and a new Semogue 1438 Boar brush.
Shipping was very reasonable in my opinion, Very reasonable!! Good job on that! Nice price on the blades too!

Guess I'll consider myself a new customer! :thumbup1:

Wow - really great product prices and really great shipping cost as well ($6.31 for shipping on 4 tubes of shaving cream) :thumbup1:

I can't believe I have never seen your site until now. Expect an order from me on payday 8/31 :w00t:

Great price and pretty speedy delivery on the Iridiums. The shipping cost was actually less than a domestic supplier charges here in California. Thanks!

R

rodeo

Great price and pretty speedy delivery on the Iridiums. The shipping cost was actually less than a domestic supplier charges here in California. Thanks!

Yea, go figure. That just baffles me. Then there's Canada and those grossly high shipping charges to get across that border. I don't know how we do ANY trade with Canada at all. It's just so prohibitive. But Ireland? Cheaper then coming from California to the East Coast.

Top Bottom