What's new

Super Iridium Double Edge Blades

I want to give a big +1 to these guys.

I ordered 200 on 9/2, they shipped on 9/3, and they arrived yesterday, 9/13.
Cost was less than I would have paid in the U.S.

My only gripe is that they wouldn't let me order more than 200!

:laugh:

Jeff in Boston

with that in mind , if I was to place a large ( heavy ) order for some aftershaves , soaps , bulk blades , maybee a brush and few other things do you think the cost of shipping would not be so bad since you would be shipping litteraly to the state that is the closest by air to you there in Ireland ? thanks, moses

Heavy orders are expensive to ship :mad3:. We already absorb some of the shipping costs and I think they are quite reasonable once you resist some of the really heavy products!

I am working on something which might help with heavier orders in the future but we won't be able to ship aftershaves...

I am expecting Iridiums back any day now. Unfortunately I could not secure a large quantity this time so I will have to do away with the 250 bulk packs for the time being. :mad3:

Got my bottles of Floids and my tub of Trumpers Coconut SC today :thumbup:

Very speedy delivery and also shipping was very reasonable ($16 for all that). Coupled with essentially the lowest prices on all this stuff - yeah I will be a repeat customer.

Let's see some Spanish Floid Vigoroso in the future :thumbup1:

Got my Astra blades and TOBS Avocado today, only three business days after ordering!

Great service! Thanks!

Top Bottom