What's new

Super Iridium Double Edge Blades

I have to stop browsing through the forums here. I still have about 120 DE blades at home and buying more wasn't on my list of things to do. The price on the Iridiums was so much better than I have seen elsewhere that I couldn't pass it up. The Iridiums are the best of the dozen or so that I've tried. I mostly use Derbys because they are so much less expensive. I fought the urge to order them for several days, but knew I'd be kicking myself if this deal ended. At least I can be sure the blades won't go bad. This is about 2/3 the price that I've seen them for on other sites.

Yea, go figure. That just baffles me. Then there's Canada and those grossly high shipping charges to get across that border. I don't know how we do ANY trade with Canada at all. It's just so prohibitive. But Ireland? Cheaper then coming from California to the East Coast.

I get mail, and packages, faster from Taiwan, mainland China and Turkey than I do from California OR Canada.

It might be one of these "You can't get there from here things."

For me, shipping costs are too high - although it is not your fault. A $60 order for me would result in $20+ in shipping charges resulting in no savings.

For the most part, yeah, but if you're after Iridiums (250 for $50 shipped = $0.20 per blade, which really can't be beat) or Floid (which just isn't available for love nor money Stateside), Shaving.ie really seems to come through. :thumbup:

Incidentally, I notice the prices "include tax"--does anybody know if overseas customers can request a VAT deduction? (I know a lot of UK companies will do that, some automatically, but I don't know what the situation is for Ireland.)

R

rodeo

Thanks!

I ordered 250 Iridiums (bulk pack) and a new Semogue 1438 Boar brush.
Shipping was very reasonable in my opinion, Very reasonable!! Good job on that! Nice price on the blades too!

Guess I'll consider myself a new customer! :thumbup1:

Now I'm really impressed! My order arrived today from Ireland in less time then any order I've ever had ship from the left coast! (Pacific Coast for those not familiar with the term.) So, excellent prices, really reasonable shipping costs and super fast delivery = one happy new customer!

Thank you! :thumbup:

Hi Chris

Do you have any shipping restrictions re. Alcohol splashes to international destinations? E.g. Australia?

I've ordered a fair ammount of soaps, aftershaves etc from shaving.ie and the price, products and shipping are excellent.

I'm just wondering if the Erasmic shaving stick you carry is tallow based or the reformulated one.

For the moment it is not tallow but I expect the new tallow formulation to filter through soon. Once it becomes available it will be noted on the product page.

I placed my order for Iridium and Astra SP blades five days ago. I was pleasantly surprised to find my order waiting for me when I opened the mailbox this afternoon. This is a great combination of low price and prompt service. It pays to be attentive to member posts on great deals. In the past couple of months, I have saved quite a bit of money on items that I was already planning to buy. I have found MWF, Tabac and now Iridiums at about half what I had been paying for it. Now I just need someone to opint out a great price for Speick shipped and I'll be all set.

I ordered some Floid Blue, the hard to get stuff, and got it today!! It arrived just perfect, well packaged and smells great!! This vender delivered for me. I will be ordering again soon:thumbup::thumbup:

I lie in the stae of maine . FYI in case you dont know the very north east part of new england so if you look east and start paddling the first place you would hit would be dear old Eire !:thumbup1:

with that in mind , if I was to place a large ( heavy ) order for some aftershaves , soaps , bulk blades , maybee a brush and few other things do you think the cost of shipping would not be so bad since you would be shipping litteraly to the state that is the closest by air to you there in Ireland ? thanks, moses

Top Bottom