What's new

Spring Clean Out Picture Quiz PIF

Greetings,

I have a few items that need to find a new home. My wife and I love to travel, so travel pics you get as part of the It's Hedley PIF Challenge. As is the case with all my PIF's, I will show six pictures and the first person to correctly name the location of each picture will win. I ask that you name the city, state, country or name the monument/item of interest/building if that is the focus of the picture. If you do not answer ALL pictures correctly, please do not re-enter the contest and start guessing at the images you got wrong. Only one entry per person. If I deem you deserve another shot, I will let you know.

The following are up for grabs...

Floid Amber sample from Maggard's, (full), Murphy & McNeil Nantahala soap and aftershave (each used once), Skin Bracer Original (95% full), Williams Aqua Velva Locion (full), Osage Rub (full). I figure it's nearly $100 worth of stuff. I may throw in a bonus item or two. Sorry, but CONUS only.

IMG_4927.jpeg

OK, the following are the six pictures that I need answers. These are pretty easy, so please be as specific as possible!

P6072073.jpeg

P4280732.jpeg

IMG_2907.jpeg

IMG_3034.jpeg

Picture 821.jpeg

DSC_4298.jpeg

I love seeing your pics and the game/challenge involved in your PIFs, Tom.

I won one a year or so ago so want to give someone else a chance. I think I got most of them. Maybe I'll do some more research and send you an IM to see how I did.

This is a cool one! Let’s give it a try:
1) Plaza de Toros, Seville, Spain
2) Bourbon Street, New Orleans, Louisiana
3) The Louvre, Paris, France
4) Amsterdam, The Netherlands
5) Kilauea Lighthouse, Island of Kauai, Hawaii
6) Porto, Portugal

This is a cool one! Let’s give it a try:
2) Bourbon Street, New Orleans, Louisiana
6) Porto, Portugal
It kills me to say this, but you are not entirely correct. I will give you one shot at correcting your error.

If someone else responds with the answer before you correct your error, I will have to award them the win.

It kills me to say this, but you are not entirely correct. I will give you one shot at correcting your error.

If someone else responds with the answer before you correct your error, I will have to award them the win.
Ha, no worries. It’s a fun exercise regardless!
I’m actually not entirely sure about if I picked the right bullfighting arena, and I should have specified that it’s the Louvre Pyramid and not the museum. But I also just realized that the Hotel Royal in photo #2 isn’t actually on Bourbon St (it’s on Royal St). So I’ll try going with that and will not take it personally if I’m still wrong ;-)

Ha, no worries. It’s a fun exercise regardless!
I’m actually not entirely sure about if I picked the right bullfighting arena, and I should have specified that it’s the Louvre Pyramid and not the museum. But I also just realized that the Hotel Royal in photo #2 isn’t actually on Bourbon St (it’s on Royal St). So I’ll try going with that and will not take it personally if I’m still wrong ;-)
We have a WINNER!!

PM me and give me your address. I will try and get it boxed up and shipped out tomorrow.

Congratulations!!

Oh yeah, the answers...

2) Hotel Royal on Royal St. New Orleans, Louisiana
6) Porto, Portugal

We have a WINNER!!

PM me and give me your address. I will try and get it boxed up and shipped out tomorrow.

Congratulations!!
Hey hey, very cool! Thank you for the opportunity, I love anything photo/travel related although it is making me sad at the thought of still not being able to travel for a while...

Top Bottom