What's new

SOTD Monday March 27 - Sunday April 2

ouch

Stjynnkii membörd dummpsjterd
Day #2 of self-imposed shaving hiatus. Starting to get the shakes.

Did I miss something? I lay off for two days and suddenly everyone is scraping their faces with disposables. What gives?

Wait! I've got it! I'm the one responsible for the wetshaving craze, not Corey "Hey I drove a VW Beetle in high school and then started noticing lots of them around so surely I must have caused the craze so why the hell do they call it Hitler's car when I'm the one responsible for the entire market" Greenberg.

I'm now typing from my new hotel room, which will probably be my home for the next few weeks until I get to talk to my lawyer.

I was able to salvage a small tube of Taylors and a box of DE blades, but I can't find my brush, razors (especially my Feather RG) and any of the other shaving creams and soaps. But I have an Injector at the office in my locker which I can use and a few samples of stuff. I'm only a few minutes from there, so I'll go there later this evening and get them before I get really bombed.

What do ya'll think I can get from her for destroying my razors and stuff?

Justso said:
AACJ,

You must be April Fooling us. You can't be serious? Are you? :001_huh:

Today's Shave (must have been something retro in the water)

M3 Turbo
Zirh Shave Gel
Zirh Soothe ASB
Davidoff Cool Water EDT

All in all, an okay shave. Not great, but okay. My badgers thanked me afterwards for a days rest :biggrin:

proxy.php

A very close shave this morning. Anybody want to sell/trade some tendskin?

Merkur Vision w/Feather blade
Savile Row 3126
Taylor's lavender shaving cream
QED rose hydrosol
Feather ASB
Frank #2 EDT

A+ shave this morning. The Vision/Feather combination is the gold standard for me!

full

Last edited by a moderator:
Turns out it was an April Fools Joke on ME. She let me back in the house at 11:59 pm last night and gave me all my shaving stuff back.

Whew!! Glad that's over!

Kent brush
Merkur Vision
Arko Commando shaving cream :smile: :smile:
Lubriderm unscented moisturizer
Arko Commando aftershave :smile: smile:

what I love about the Commando scent is it's so fresh and soft. Of all the Arko scents, it reminds me of an Israeli made shaving cream called Lavandor I get a lot of compliments when I wear it! :ladysman:

Jeff

Derby loaded Merkur HD
Vulfix #41
C&E Nomad Cream
Thayer's Rose Petal Witch Hazel
Proraso post & jojoba oil
Pinaud Shave Talc

Sunday shave:

-Gillette SuperSpeed with Merkur blade
-SCS badger brush
-ARKO shaving soap
-Swiss Pitralon AS

Thomas

P.S.:Not the best, but okay. I think I have to use the Adjustables, they are better for me..., easier to use, smoother in shave...

:biggrin: I've never seen a soap or variety of creams which are so good, smell so delightful, and perform so well as what Arko offers. As I've said before, special thanks to a dear, dear friend for introducing me to this special shaving line.

Jeff :smile: :smile:

• Merkur Classic Long Handle with Euro Gillette
  • Truefitt & Hill Small Superbadger
  • QED Pine & Cedarwood
  • QED DaVinci Water
  • Body Shop of a man Aftershave Balm
  • Body Shop of a man Eau de Toilette
full

Last edited by a moderator:
Merkur Slant Bar with Merkur Blade
Simpsons Persian Jar #2 Super Badger

L'Occitane Cade Shaving Soap
L'Occitane Eau des Bergers After Shave
L'Occitane After Shave Balm
L'Occitane Vetyver EdT

ouch

Stjynnkii membörd dummpsjterd
AACJ said:
Turns out it was an April Fools Joke on ME. She let me back in the house at 11:59 pm last night and gave me all my shaving stuff back.

Whew!! Glad that's over!

I spoke to Nunzio last night, and he said that April Fool's or not, your deposit is not refundable even if the contract is cancelled. He said you'd know what he was talking about.:biggrin:

Seriously, hope everything works out.:thumbup1:

ouch said:
I spoke to Nunzio last night, and he said that April Fool's or not, your deposit is not refundable even if the contract is cancelled. He said you'd know what he was talking about.:biggrin:

Seriously, hope everything works out.:thumbup1:

I told him to go ahead, I could use the insurance money! :001_smile :001_smile :w00t:

Top Bottom