What's new

2013 Fundraiser and Shaving Swag Giveaway

Congrats to all the winners. Enjoy those incredible packages. And thanks to all the guys that run this amazing site that put together one of the most excellent bunch of prizes I have ever seen. You guys are nothing but class. I am happy to have the chance to contribute to a site that is so positive, informative and fun. I'll go gold when the finances permit, seeing how the beginner's AD sapped all of my available funds for the first half of this year. :blink:

My Schick Injector and EverReady 1912 SE razor just arrived!! :w00t: $photo (3).jpg

Late in as I have been out of town. Thanks to Harry for running such a fantastic Fundraiser (yet again) and hearty congratulations to our winners. Enjoy the swag, guys!

Thanks very much to our new Contributors- I hope that you all continue to participate and make B&B an even greater place.

Hi there.

I know I'm late, but is there another competition where I can win loot and/or goodies? Or is there no competition and just the warm fuzzy feeling of making contributions?

Hi there.

I know I'm late, but is there another competition where I can win loot and/or goodies? Or is there no competition and just the warm fuzzy feeling of making contributions?

Have you learned nothing? The proper response this far after the PIF is over is:

"I'm in."

Toothpick

Needs milk and a bidet!
Staff member
Hi there.

occasionally there will be PIFs that members do, which are at random times whenever folks want to pay it forward and also in various forums. The best practice is to browse the forums, jump in on the conversations, if you see a PIF you like enter it and have a good time while you are here. Nothing replaces that warm fuzzy feeling though :thumbup:

Have you learned nothing? The proper response this far after the PIF is over is:

"I'm in."
+1

occasionally there will be PIFs that members do, which are at random times whenever folks want to pay it forward and also in various forums. The best practice is to browse the forums, jump in on the conversations, if you see a PIF you like enter it and have a good time while you are here. Nothing replaces that warm fuzzy feeling though :thumbup:

+1

Ha ha! I'M IN!!!

Top Bottom