What's new

Vote on what I will shave with for Monday March 17 through Wednesday March 19!

What should I use to shave from Monday March 17th through Wednesday March 19th.

• Red Flare Tip Super Speed.

• Feather AS-D2.

• Standard Razor in Black.

• W.M. Neumann & Co Signature 1907 Shave Soap.

• TOBS Grapefruit Shave Cream.

• Mystic Water Bay Rum Shave Soap.

• Semogue SOC using Two Band Finest Badger.

• Simpson PL8 using Super Badger.

• Restored Strong Set using Silvertip Badger.

• RazoRock R-160 Aftershave Balm.

• Pinaud Clubman Aftershave Lotion.

• DR. Harris Marlborough Aftershave.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Well, it is a little late, but here it is. If you did not read my intro post about a week ago, the goal here is that all of you will be picking which Razor, Soap or Cream, Brush, and AS I will be using for a certain time period. So go ahead and select your choices from the below. Whichever of each is ahead on Sunday night will be what I will use from Monday through Wednesday to shave with.

I will also be starting a general journal to document the experience, which I will include a link to in future polls. Also for this first one some additional information, I have normal to sensitive skin, a average face hair growth, and thick and wiry facial hair.

Your choices of Razors, Soaps, Brushes, and AS to vote on:

1. Red Tip Flare Super Speed.
  2. Feather AS-D2.
  3. Standard Razor in black.
  4. W.M. Neumann & Co. Signature 1907 Shave Soap.
  5. TOBS Grapefruit Shave Cream.
  6. Mystic Water Bay Rum Shave Soap.
  7. Semogue SOC using Two Band Finest Badger.
  8. Simpson PL8 using Super Badger.
  9. Restored Vintage Strong Set using Silvertip Badger.
  10. RazoRock R-160 Aftershave Balm.
  11. Pinaud Clubman Aftershave Lotion.
  12. Dr Harris Marlborough Aftershave.

So those are the choices, please vote and let me know what you think I should shave with.

Thank you all.

Attachments

• $K5II2959.jpg
    $K5II2959.jpg
    67.6 KB · Views: 139
  • $K5II2960.jpg
    $K5II2960.jpg
    68.7 KB · Views: 139
  • $K5II2966.jpg
    $K5II2966.jpg
    57.2 KB · Views: 140
  • $K5II2967.jpg
    $K5II2967.jpg
    51.5 KB · Views: 140
You have some really nice choices there. I just used the Pinaud Clubman for the first time last week, by the way.

You have some really nice choices there. I just used the Pinaud Clubman for the first time last week, by the way.

Thanks, funny enough the Pinaud is one of I discovered by accident. I had just started a couple of months back and I was at a Bed, Bath, and Beyond. They had it there, I purchased it on impulse. I later found out through this forum that it is used by quite a few. I enjoy it, but it definitely will let you know if you have any irritation at all... :bayrum2:

So, as of this moment the red flare tip and the Feather AS-D2 are tied at 5 votes, so a very close race between those two, the others seem to have one ahead with strong leads. Very interesting.

Thanks to all that have voted so far.

Proraso Green...St. Patrick's Day, remember? You need green. and for the record, St. Patrick was Italian...but I'm sure everybody knew that...

Proraso Green...St. Patrick's Day, remember? You need green. and for the record, St. Patrick was Italian...but I'm sure everybody knew that...

Well, I selected randomly from the den, but probably should have thought of that. In honor of your suggestion, I used Proraso Green cream this morning, and will again tomorrow. It definitely makes your face feel cool, like you just stepped out into a cold winter's morning.

Thanks for the suggestion.

Alright so just a few hours to go, I will probably name the final voted choices around midnight US Central Time. But as of right now some clear standouts for the Red Tip Super Speed, the Mystic Water bay rum soap, the SOC brush, and the Clubman AS.

I will also be posting the next selections for Thursday through Saturday, soon after this one completes, so keep you eyes open for it.

Again thank you to all of you that voted so far.

Alright, Thanks to everyone who voted Monday morning I will be using the Red Tip Super Speed, Mystic Water Bay Rum Soap, The SOC brush, and the Clubman AS to shave.

Later on Monday, I will also create the journal thread to capture the results.

Top Bottom