Stirling Soap Co. Almond Creme Bath Soap
Stirling Coniferous Pre-Shave Oil
Wet Face Towel Soaked in Hot Water

• Deodorants :
Mennen Speed Stick

• Razor & Razor Blade:
Vintage 1951 Gillette W-2 Super Speed DE/ TTO {Birth Year Razor}
Wilkinson Sword DE Blades

• Shaving Mug & Shaving Soap & Brush:Arletta Mug II (Cobalt Blue Mug that my daughter had)
Stirling Soap Co. Stirling Coniferous
"Old Corps"& "Oscar 11" Custom 28/65mm TGN Finest Badger F-2 Knot Resin Handle Brush

• After Shave Balm:
RazoRock Ultimate Aftershave

• After Shave:
Stirling Soap Co. Coniferous

proxy.php

L to R Back-Row: Stirling Coniferous Pre-Shave, Arletta II Mug, Stirling Coniferous After-Shave
L to R Front Row: RazoRock Ultimate Aftershave, Wilkinson Sword DE Blades, Vintage 1951 Gillette W-2 Super Speed DE/ TTO {Birth Year Razor},
"Old Corps"& "Oscar 11" Custom 28/65mm TGN Finest Badger F-2 Knot Resin Handle Brush.

I had an excellent shave this afternoon. I should really say that today was another excellent journey into shaving. There were No "Nicks & Weepers"
But it felt like, I had some "Razor Burn" on the lower right side of my neck today. I did not put a new blade in today this is the 3rd or 4th shave, with this blade, It still does glide effortlessly thru my beard. The application of Pre-Shave Oil, also accounts for that.
On the first pass I got a DFS. I again applied PSO prior to the second pass it became a BBS. On the first pass it was WTG then on my second pass it was ATG/XTG. My shave was a warm water shave not hot water. After my shave I washed my face again with Neutrogena Men Invigorating Face Wash. With Cold Water! Then I wiped my face off with a Cold Wash Cloth. Then applied the RazoRock Ultimate Aftershave, It should be called Aftershave Alum. I like the cooling effect of it. I wish that Stirling Soap Company would make Alum Blocks. After the alum dries I applied my Stirling Coniferous A/S.
All told it was equivalent to a "Rudy Castiel Clean Used Car" aka "Rudy Castiel Clean Shave"!

Top Bottom