What's new

2013 Fundraiser and Shaving Swag Giveaway

Congrats to the winners and thanks to Mr. Scruffy et al. for putting together this great fund raiser and giveaway!

Congrats to the winners and a tremendous thank you for all who participated! It is you who are the true soul and spirit of B&B! :thumbup1:

wow, I'm beyond ecstatic. I really want to thank all the moderators and stewards and everyone else behind the scenes that helped put this together. Thanks everyone! Don't worry I will be posting pictures of everything as they arrive!

wow, I'm beyond ecstatic. I really want to thank all the moderators and stewards and everyone else behind the scenes that helped put this together. Thanks everyone! Don't worry I will be posting pictures of everything as they arrive!

Enjoy that super slant. Maybe time to join the B.O.S.S.

I can't tell you how happy I am to win the 66. I have wanted a British Gillette for a long time, might become my daily shaver. And the Edison is icing on the cake. Congrats to the rest of the winners and thanks to all who contributed to make this a great fundraiser. I might not be able to sleep tonight! Thanks to the fundraising committee, I know they worked their tails off, you guys rock.

A big thank you to everyone

congratulations to all the winners

Cant wait to see you guys light up the acquisition threads, and the resulting SOTD posts

a fantastic event all around this year

I can't tell you how happy I am to win the 66. I have wanted a British Gillette for a long time, might become my daily shaver. And the Edison is icing on the cake. Congrats to the rest of the winners and thanks to all who contributed to make this a great fundraiser. I might not be able to sleep tonight! Thanks to the fundraising committee, I know they worked their tails off, you guys rock.
Congrats Walter, glad I twisted your arm into going Gold :001_tongu

Wow, Really was not expecting to win, I'm still half convinced a mistake was made, but to scared to call for a recount :ohmy:
Was so happy to help the ppl that have helped me, my sister, and so very many people I see on these forums, enjoy life more and more everyday! (I'm still happy about helping :) )
My Wife has informed me I've graduated from "Twit" to "One Lucky Twit" !
I shall be creating Intro Kits for some dear Family & Friends, try to save them from their Heathen Cartridge/Canned Goo Ways!
Thanks fundraising committee for all your hard work, and Congrats to the other winners of prizes and joy of supporting such an awesome community!

Great job to everyone who contributed to the fundraiser, and of course to everyone who put together these amazing prizes. Or should I say, super duper

Last edited by a moderator:
Top Bottom