What's new
    As per our long standing policy of not permitting medical advice on the forum - all threads concerning the Coronavirus will be locked.
    For more info on the coronavirus please see the link below:
    https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-nCoV/summary.html

SOTD "FREE WEEK" January 18th - January 24th, 2021

Beautiful matching sky-blue brush, soap, and AS! Must be wonderful using that razor...how does it compare to GC.84?
I'm really enjoying the New Lupo.72 and I like it slightly more than my RR G.C .84 because with a standard blade it performs well, also it is Smooth and more a Carefree shave none threatening and very efficient IMO. The top cap is a little nicer dealing with blades both removing and installing and the top cap is also a strong design. The results are spectacular for a 2 pass with pickups for my medium beard type IMO.

Have some great shaves! Stay & think safe in these times!

Last edited:
SOTD, Wed, Jan 20th 2021 - still testing how it is for a daily driver on the 2nd generation Razorock lupo .72. Day 5 of at least 7.

Razor: Razorock 2nd generation Lupo .72- MFG 2021, excellent razor, well built, good design and nice under the nose area.
Blade: Gillette Astra SP (5) Excellent blade, Sharp & smooth, great longevity, my blade standard for comparing DE blades & razors.
Soap: Razorock "The dead Sea"- nice interesting scent with excellent lather qualities. Good post shave also.
Brush: Yaqi Timber wolf whiskers 24mm knot, Excellent lather creator, cloud like soft tips, good backbone for a scrub + good lather painter.
Pre shave: Brush wash my whole face with CeraVe hand bar cleanser + a dollop of clear Aloe Vera gel on the cleaned beard area.
Prep: Cold water rinse after each pass of 2 + pickups. WTG + ATG + pickups.
Post shave: Razorock The Dead Sea aftershave:001_wub: + a dollop of Nivea balm.
Results: CCS,DFS,BBs + minor irritation + no weepers = :a17: Excellent shave with my RR Lupo .72 + Gillette Astra SP blade.
SOTD, Wed, Jan 20th 2021.jpg
Have some great shaves! Stay & think safe in these times!

Top Bottom