What's new

SOTD "FREE WEEK" January 18th - January 24th, 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
20210119_234636.jpg

Enjoy your day and may it bring with it a great measure of happiness, confidence, love and caring. Stay strong and stay safe.

Rating: 5 / 5

Razor: Gillette Flare Tip Rocket - 1959-61
Blade: Feather Hi Stainless
Brush: Edwin Jagger Silver Tip Badger Synthetic - 22mm knot
Lather: Stirling Agar
Aftershave: Stirling Agar
Additional Care:
Omega Alum Stick
Guerlain Oud Essentiel
69C436D7-3B0E-4703-B08A-C697CD4C70B0.jpeg

Wednesday shave

854824C4-721B-4D0C-8F8B-C292E7B60F55.jpeg

Prep: Neutrogena Razor Defense face scrub
Soap: Noble Otter The Trail
Brush: Omega B&B boar
Razor: Parker 24C, shave #12
Blade: DuraBlade Sharp 7 a.m. Plus Super Platinum, #4 and binned
Post: Alum -> hyaluronic acid-> Captain's Choice North aftershave-> PdP balm

A two-pass, mostly DFS with a minuscule weeper and a small patch of CCS on my neck. Tried a new angle of attack in that area which made for more alum feedback there. Speaking of feedback, I thought the blade seemed like its performance fell off tonight. That's either because three is the right number of shaves with that blade or it could be due to the soap. This was an older NO soap and I've noticed with my older BarrBarr base that there is a distinct leap in performance between that and the newer NO base, which I have several of and really like. Regardless, I ended up adding some balm to compensate tonight.

ajkel64

Check Out Chick
Staff member
764D3DA0-458B-48C8-8412-1880916C86C3.jpeg

1) Italy: Brush Omega 10777.
2) United Kingdom: Shave Gel Prince Sensitive Shave Gel.
3) Multinational: Razor Prince Maximum 2 disposable. Blades made in the USA, Assembled in Mexico and packaged in China.
4) France: Alum Block Osma.
5) Australia: Aftershave Balm Prince Sensitive Aftershave Balm.
6) USA: Cologne Calvin Klein Free for men Cologne.

I'm really enjoying the New Lupo.72 and I like it slightly more than my RR G.C .84 because with a standard blade it performs well, also it is Smooth and more a Carefree shave none threatening and very efficient IMO. The top cap is a little nicer dealing with blades both removing and installing and the top cap is also a strong design. The results are spectacular for a 2 pass with pickups for my medium beard type IMO.

Have some great shaves! Stay & think safe in these times!
Thanks for the reply. Good feedback and a good enabler too... 😁😁 Luckily IB is far away...😆

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom