What's new

🎄🥂 “SOTD - Christmas/Holidays Theme Week” DECEMBER 20th - DECEMBER 26th, 2021 🏝✝️

Status
Not open for further replies.
IMG_20211226_010504.jpg

Sunday SOTD
DSC05123.JPG

Razor: Gillette (Rhodium) Toggle (S5)
Blade: Gillette Spoiler (D7)
Brush: Heritage Collection Merit 99-5 26mm
Bowl: The Distinctive Goat Style 3 5" Maple\Walnut
Pre-Shave Scrub: MRGLO Lavender
Pre-Shave Balm: GroomingDept Unscented
Shave Soap: Moon Amaretto Speciale
Balm: Moon Amaretto Speciale
Aftershave: Small Batch Shave Tonic

SOTD : 26th December 2021.

26.jpg

Shaving Recipe For today.

Prep: Warm shower:/Asda Sea Salt & Fennel Extract 2 in1 Shower Gel.

Pre:
Cold wet flannel to my face.
Pears Transparent Bar Soap with Mint Extracts.
Brush: Lider Turkish Boar.
Face Lather.
Lather: Derby Shaving Soap bowl.
Blade: Personna Platinum Chrome.(D2)
Razor: Lord L125.

Cold water face wash with brush squeezing's, Cold Water Face Rinse. /Homemade (~Autumn/Winter mix~) peppermint lavender, eucalyptus, + Tea Tree essential Oils Mixed Together With 200ml of Care+Witch Hazel./Osmanli Lemon Eau De Cologne./Wilko Fruits Lemon & Black Pepper Body Butter.

Greetings,

( Boxing Day Shave)

Maiden shave with the Derby Shaving Soap Bowl which was one of the few small Christmas presents i ordered for myself as it's been a while since i last purchased anything shaving related....Like it's shave stick sibling the soap bowl produces great lather in a short space of time....The soap residual slickness & protection are excellent equal to the shave stick if not better for it's lather density IMHO.....The scent of both the Derby & Arko soaps is something i personally don't mind to my sense of smell it's just a 'clean pleasant soap/lemon scent' which like the vast majority of shaving soaps with a few rules to the exception the scent vanishes after i have done my cold water face.

All in all it's a good acceptable shaving soap which i look forward to using again in my future shaves...As always opinions are very subjective, especially when it comes to Turkish shaving soap scents.

An enjoyable 2 pass + pick ups close comfortable boxing day shave with no errors to report...Finishing the shave off with a small dollop of Wilko Fruits Lemon & Black Pepper Body Butter.

My face is feeling super smooth & smelling divine...After a few domestic duties i will continue to get some well earned rest. ;)

Stay safe, and enjoy your boxing day ladies & gentlemen. :cool:

Sun 26 SOTD
Soap Yaqi Lemon Lime Cedarwood
Brush Yaqi 24mm Mojito 2 Band Badger
Razor RazoRock GC.84-P
Blade Gillette 7 O'clock Super Stainless 1st
Aftershaves Stirling Witchhazel Wintergreen + Yaqi Lemon Lime Cedarwood Splash
Very nice qualities from this soap! Mild pleasant scent & the lather is just impeccably rich, creamy, and slick...created wonderfully with the awesome brush...perfect!
An excellent shave with the razor and blade pairing! Just smooth and comfortable in 3passes for a mostly bbs finish. Yesterday's Karve SB-F is more efficient. Very enjoyable nonetheless and super aftershaves to top-off a great session!
20211226_124843.jpg

Attachments

• 20211226_124843.jpg
    20211226_124843.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 2
Good morning Gents! Thought I would share this mornings shave with all of you. Razor is the Razorock MJ-90A, brush is the Razorock Monster, and the soap is Razorock Black bay! Finished it all off with Thayers witch hazel and a bit of my homemade aftershave tonic! The razor, brush and soap were all Christmas gifts from the Mrs. and all performed wonderfully!
20211226_035734.jpg

20211225_115832-01.jpeg
SOTD #303/2021
26-12-2021
>> DecemBOAR, day 26 <<

Preshave: shower, frigid tap water
Brush: Semogue Owners Club Mistura Cherry wood
Soap: Declaration Grooming ~ Trismegustus
Razor: Henson Shaving AL13 medium
Blade: Polsilver Stainless (11)
Post shave: frigid tap water, Nivea Sensitive psb.

A very nice shave with my favorite blade. Have a great Sunday and happy Holidays!

ajkel64

Check Out Chick
Staff member
077E4FA0-53F4-400E-A531-F7167AF75D84.jpeg

1) Great Britain: Brush Simpson Special Pure Badger.
2) Germany: Shaving Cream Nivea Men Sensitive Shaving Cream.
3) USA: Razor Gillette MiLord.
4) Russia: Razor Blade Gillette Nacet.
5) France: Alum Block Osma.
6) Germany: Aftershave Lotion Nivea Men 2 Phase Aftershave Lotion.
7) Germany: Aftershave Lotion Nivea Men Deep Aftershave Lotion.
8) USA: Lather Bowl Captain’s Choice Copper Lather Bowl.

Sunday, Dezember 26, 2021.

Floïd pre shave oil. Noble Other, Flyng Hide, shaving soap. Yaqi Acqua Blue High Mountain, silvertip badger 24 mm. Yaqi Bali 24 Brush with Boti SHD Captain Finest knot. José Monserrat Pou: Filarmónica 14, Doble Temple. Valentino Uomo, lotion aftershave & intense EdT.

CD049F7D-3826-4AAE-953C-A310475BAE14.jpeg

Shave of Day.jpg

Pre
Face wash with Cera Ve Hydrating Facial Cleaner
Soap/Cream
Ethos Lavender
Brush
Omega 81052 Boar
Bowl
Captain’s Choice Copper
Razor
Wolfman WR 2 SS SB 1.05
Blade
Personna Med Prep
Aftershave
Thayers WH & Proraso
Fragrance
Mont Blanc
Rating
10/10
Comments
Today I am trying two new things: a new facial cleaner made by Cera Ve and a fragrance by Mont Blanc. I am favorably impressed by both. Used my Wolfman for the 4th shave with the Med Prep blade. The result is always a nice, smooth, clean shave. The Ethos soap, as usual, did a superb job. Have a good day, gents.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom