What's new

Soap pass around idea

I'm not a soap enthusiast, but while sending some soap samples to a friend I came up with what I think would be a simple economical alternative to sending a big box of soaps around for a pass around.

Example; 10 people each pick a soap that they would like to try, or that they already have and want others to try. Each participant slices or grates soap up to the first class letter limit and sends it to the other nine participants.

This means that the postage costs would only be 9 first class stamps for each participant and eliminates sanitation concerns with each soap being passed around to every participant.

I'm not a soap enthusiast, but while sending some soap samples to a friend I came up with what I think would be a simple economical alternative to sending a big box of soaps around for a pass around.

Example; 10 people each pick a soap that they would like to try, or that they already have and want others to try. Each participant slices or grates soap up to the first class letter limit and sends it to the other nine participants.

This means that the postage costs would only be 9 first class stamps for each participant and eliminates sanitation concerns with each soap being passed around to every participant.

Sounds like Fun.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Plus everyone gets all of the samples in a short amount of time instead of waiting for the box to make it's rounds.

Top Bottom