What's new

Smiles PIF

The drawing is on Friday , so you have time 😉
There will be a few more brushes next week too :)
Get busy man!!
Believe me, I want to. But, I refuse to pad my numbers. I feel it's way more important to maintain a profile that other's can trust than to get a PIF. I will however monitor the situation and if I get an appropriate number of posts naturaly, I will definitely put my name in the hat. This post gets me to exactly the half way point.

P.S. I am new to this group and I want to respect it, above all else. I have much to give back, or Pay It Forward, in regards to Pipes, Hot Air Ballooning, and Fountain Pens, that I can miss this one and survive. But, who wouldn't want a part of it?

Hannah's Dad

I Can See Better Than Bigfoot.
Believe me, I want to. But, I refuse to pad my numbers. I feel it's way more important to maintain a profile that other's can trust than to get a PIF. I will however monitor the situation and if I get an appropriate number of posts naturaly, I will definitely put my name in the hat. This post gets me to exactly the half way point.

P.S. I am new to this group and I want to respect it, above all else. I have much to give back, or Pay It Forward, in regards to Pipes and Fountain Pens, that I can miss this one and survive. But, who wouldn't want a part of it?
This very post reveals your trustworthiness and character.

WoW, how did I not see this post until now?!? You gentlemen, Steve @Graydog & David @never-stop-learning are So very Generous!! Thank You so Much for Doing This! I am respectfully not in as @Graydog already brought me a smile :c9: I am essential personnel and I’m still working long hours. It is very humbling to know that people care. We are strong and We will get through this. You both fine Gents are a Class Act. Best Regards, Marius

I could always use a smile!

We're all in these tough times together and it's offers like these that restore my faith in humanity after the frustrations of dealing with people on the roads and the super markets lately (not sure if that's unique to my area but it's been unusually bad). My father-in-law passed prior to the pandemic and now my elderly mother-in-law has been secluded and having to deal with her grief without the presence of family. That, of course, impacts my wife as well.

Anyway, I'd love to receive one of these beauties. That being said, if there are more front line healthcare workers in the pool than there are brushes, I'll gladly give my spot in the lottery to them.
So sorry for your loss.
My family will keep yours in our prayers.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Sure, I could use a smile, especially in this trying time.

But, I'm neither a first responder or front line worker, nor in the supply chain (unless you count logs being turned into pulp for toilet paper :001_tongu), so I don't qualify.

However, thanks for such a generous PIF, @Graydog! You're going to make some folks very happy!

Graydog

Biblical Innards
Sure, I could use a smile, especially in this trying time.

But, I'm neither a first responder or front line worker, nor in the supply chain (unless you count logs being turned into pulp for toilet paper :001_tongu), so I don't qualify.

However, thanks for such a generous PIF, @Graydog! You're going to make some folks very happy!
This is open for everyone that is a member of B&B with 50 post and live in the con USA or Canada , First Responders and front line workers can enter twice . So do you want in ?:)

P.S. I am new to this group and I want to respect it, above all else. I have much to give back, or Pay It Forward, in regards to Pipes, Hot Air Ballooning, and Fountain Pens, that I can miss this one and survive. But, who wouldn't want a part of it?

Very Gentlemanly of you. Glad to have you here. I hope you make it to 50 in time. What are your go to razors? Do you make Fountain pens of collect them?

I only have a Case straight. I recently purchased a few from the FS forum here so I will have a rotation soon.

I use Fountain Pens. I haven't made any...yet. I have a wood lathe, so the possibility is out there.

Very cool. I recently got into fountain pens and I Also make pens and stuff. I don't want to hijack this thread but we'll have to talk sometime. Sounds like we have more than shaving interest in common.

Graydog

Biblical Innards
Thanks guys for all the kind words.
I probably should tell you what the 2 brushes are made from
The first one is Lacewood and mesquite
IMG_20200415_172136.jpg
The second one is mesquite and 2 types of Cherry the one Cherry is from wood that was found on the bottom of the Hudson River and the other is from a Old Cherry tree from Alabama IMG_20200415_172200.jpg

FarmerTan

"Self appointed king of Arkoland"
Man..... I want a smile my friend.

I'm a retired psych nurse, so my front line days are behind me. I miss those days every day.

I've been in touch with some friends still on the front lines. Remember the mentally ill in your prayers, friends, this is hitting them harder than we can imagine.

I would like to be considered for this PIF.

Top Bottom