What's new

Smiles PIF

never-stop-learning

Demoted To Moderator
Staff member
The two @Graydog brushes I have are my favorite brushes. When Steve told me how he wanted to bring smiles to the B&B Community by doing this PIF, I was 'all in'.

Steve is doing the heavy lifting. I am honored and humbled to help him bring some well deserved smiles to some very deserving B&Bers. :)

My thanks to Steve - @Graydog - for the opportunity to help bring some smiles to this wonderful community. :)

Super cool idea. My daughters are always asking why I don’t smile often and when I do smile they make a big tado about it. “Oh look Dad is smiling!!!”
and you know how women, rightful, become aggravated when people say they would look better if they smiled more? I can relate. It has happened to me many times.
So I guess “I’m in” for the sake of everyone around me. lol
🙃

The two @Graydog brushes I have are my favorite brushes. When Steve told me how he wanted to bring smiles to the B&B Community by doing this PIF, I was 'all in'.

Steve is doing the heavy lifting. I am honored and humbled to help him bring some well deserved smiles to some very deserving B&Bers. :)

My thanks to Steve - @Graydog - for the opportunity to help bring some smiles to this wonderful community. :)
You're a good man, David! :thumbup:

I’m in!!

Amazing PIF. I am definitely in need of a smile. I am a veteran currently waiting to return to the service. This virus completely stopped my ship out date and pushed it back. Should be leaving when the DOD starts moving again. I am technically a first responder. I am a Officer in a Prison and work has been very hectic with everything going on.

I am a Pediatric Infectious Diseases physician. I have been inundated with questions/concerns/meetings/discussions etc for the past few weeks. For a solid week I was the sole gatekeeper of SARS-CoV-2 testing for children in my area; in other words, nobody could be tested unless I approved the testing first. My pager got used a lot, and I heard a lot of stories.

In other words, I could use a smile, so please count me in. Although I am eligible for two entries, I would like to only be entered once. Thanks.

Not in. You already made me smile. Once again, your generosity is wonderful.

Graydog.jpg

I could always use a smile!

We're all in these tough times together and it's offers like these that restore my faith in humanity after the frustrations of dealing with people on the roads and the super markets lately (not sure if that's unique to my area but it's been unusually bad). My father-in-law passed prior to the pandemic and now my elderly mother-in-law has been secluded and having to deal with her grief without the presence of family. That, of course, impacts my wife as well.

Anyway, I'd love to receive one of these beauties. That being said, if there are more front line healthcare workers in the pool than there are brushes, I'll gladly give my spot in the lottery to them.

Hannah's Dad

I Can See Better Than Bigfoot.
I could always use a smile!

We're all in these tough times together and it's offers like these that restore my faith in humanity after the frustrations of dealing with people on the roads and the super markets lately (not sure if that's unique to my area but it's been unusually bad). My father-in-law passed prior to the pandemic and now my elderly mother-in-law has been secluded and having to deal with her grief without the presence of family. That, of course, impacts my wife as well.

Anyway, I'd love to receive one of these beauties. That being said, if there are more front line healthcare workers in the pool than there are brushes, I'll gladly give my spot in the lottery to them.
So sorry for your loss.

Top Bottom