What's new

Smiles PIF

KeenDogg

Slays On Fleek - For Rizz
Man..... I want a smile my friend.

I'm a retired psych nurse, so my front line days are behind me. I miss those days every day.

I've been in touch with some friends still on the front lines. Remember the mentally ill in your prayers, friends, this is hitting them harder than we can imagine.

I would like to be considered for this PIF.
I dont think you ever STOP smiling, Tan!

FarmerTan

"Self appointed king of Arkoland"
I dont think you ever STOP smiling, Tan!
Lol, the tears of a clown USED to be closer to the truth, but yeah, I'm more blessed than anyone you've never formally met.

Seriously, if I win a brush, I'm just afraid I'll make YOU cry!

Ole @Graydog will be getting splinters all over his hands as busy as he'll be. At least he has a blown down maple to keep him busy!

Graydog

Biblical Innards
Lol, the tears of a clown USED to be closer to the truth, but yeah, I'm more blessed than anyone you've never formally met.

Seriously, if I win a brush, I'm just afraid I'll make YOU cry!

Ole @Graydog will be getting splinters all over his hands as busy as he'll be. At least he has a blown down maple to keep him busy!
So what would be the ultimate @FarmerTan brush ? Badger,Boar or Synthetic ?

IT Department for a Ambulance company
Sounds front line to me 😁

It's just my job and I want to make sure the EMTs have the computer equipment so they can help people. I really dont see it as I'm on the front line. The emergency services people are on the front line. The police, fire, EMTs those people along with the grocery store employees and the food industry. They are the ones on the front lines.

FarmerTan

It's just my job and I want to make sure the EMTs have the computer equipment so they can help people. I really dont see it as I'm on the front line. The emergency services people are on the front line. The police, fire, EMTs those people along with the grocery store employees and the food industry. They are the ones on the front lines.
They couldn't do those jobs nearly as well as they do without you. Don't sell yourself short. I'm serious, in today's world your job is irreplaceable.

Graydog

Biblical Innards
I've got boars, so I'd think a synthetic would be nice.

And since I'm a Michigan State fan, and Badgers are awfully close to a Wolverine, that narrows it down to the synthetic in my warped mind.
You are the Arko king right?

Well, I could use a smile after all. I crashed my 1930 Moon Ruxton Model C in the Great Race/B&B 2020 Sabbatical. Crashed and burned I did, so I am in!

I thought it my civic duty to spend as much money on shaving gear as possible to help stimulate and fuel our global economy back to health! I could not in good faith continue on a self imposed sabbatical while shaving gear suppliers worldwide needed my help! It's Hedley is back in the game! :thumbup:

They couldn't do those jobs nearly as well as they do without you. Don't sell yourself short. I'm serious, in today's world your job is irreplaceable.

Thank you for the kind word. But I honestly do not feel like im even remotely in the same category as EMS personnel and food/grocery personnel. Those individuals are putting their life at risk to help everyone. Look at how many doctors police EMTs have lost their lives selflessly helping and trying to save people's lives from this pandemic. Think about how many people in the food/ grocery industry have lost their lives because they were working serving food to the hungry or at the stores bringing up the 20 packages of toilet paper and 5 flats of water.

FarmerTan

Thank you for the kind word. But I honestly do not feel like im even remotely in the same category as EMS personnel and food/grocery personnel. Those individuals are putting their life at risk to help everyone. Look at how many doctors police EMTs have lost their lives selflessly helping and trying to save people's lives from this pandemic. Think about how many people in the food/ grocery industry have lost their lives because they were working serving food to the hungry or at the stores bringing up the 20 packages of toilet paper and 5 flats of water.
Don't let 'em fool ya! Adrenaline junkies are addicted to adrenaline. We'd all do it for free if we had too. I miss the drug houses and the dudes 3 times my size threatening me great bodily harm. Watching reruns on Antenna TV just ain't the same, lol.

Graydog

Biblical Innards
Today is Friday, the last day for this PIF
I will be running the random number generator and posting the two winners tonight around 8:00 pm est.
Good luck to everyone and if you don't
win tonight just remember that I have the next two brushes all ready to go and I will start a new thread sometime tomorrow.
This thread has brought Smiles to My face and I really appreciate all of your kind words.
Stay safe and Healthy Everyone.:)

As had been already said, just reading through these replies have made me smile! The generosity is outstanding. Thank you @Graydog for putting this PIF on in a time of disaster where many have lost their jobs and taken paycuts. Even though I'm a frontline worker, I'm respectfully out on this one. I'll be happier seeing your brushes go to another deserving member.

Top Bottom