What's new

Single Edge Razor Acquisition Thread.

^^^Nice.... I'm gonna hunt around for a pristine M1 dial, if such a creature can be found. Need to do some homework though as I just don't even know what I don't even know when it comes to these injectors. :biggrin1:

I see the M3s commonly on the bay. There are several current listings. I have an M3 and it is a nice razor. I believe all the adjustables shave the same, but I will know more about that after tomorrows shave with that M1. I have the rifle, and the carbine, now I have the razor!

Rowdy mail call!

IMG_1721.jpg

IMG_1858.JPG

I see the M3s commonly on the bay. There are several current listings. I have an M3 and it is a nice razor. I believe all the adjustables shave the same, but I will know more about that after tomorrows shave with that M1. I have the rifle, and the carbine, now I have the razor!
I have an M2 and just obtained a M3 for $5.00 on another BST. Haven't shaved with it yet. Was in like new condition in yellow bubble pack. To my knowledge only has been used once per seller. The M2 shaves like a dream with Schick Twin blades. I need to load a twin blade in the M3 and give it a run.

I have an M2 and just obtained a M3 for $5.00 on another BST. Haven't shaved with it yet. Was in like new condition in yellow bubble pack. To my knowledge only has been used once per seller. The M2 shaves like a dream with Schick Twin blades. I need to load a twin blade in the M3 and give it a run.
I am happy with the chicks. I have no need for twin blades.

spring loose on the older one.

now need to researching can be tightened.

1907 bar not as pretty as the first bar I got.......but that's exactly what I I wanted. pretty but user grade......almost keepsake grade if the bar didnt have some plate loss.

camo

Top Bottom