What's new

Simpson PJ2 -or- PJ3: Best or Super?

Another name that's left an (indelible) impression on me is ShaveMac (listed, more often than not, with the esteemed Silvertip suffix). Wetshaving folks repeatedly express their affection for these brushes in no uncertain terms. I'm inclined to believe them. They're some mighty fine looking brushes, to be sure!!! Guess I'll 'have' to pick one up to alternate with the PJ2. :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

Which model number ShaveMac do you own, Ron?

PRAYTELL Ron, Inquiring minds want to know! Im considering a backup brush as well. Clive, your bad........feeding my SBAD!!! :eek:

Doug

I have been trying to decide on my next brush for a few weeks now. Needless to say I just place an order with Lee for..... a PJ2 Super! I came to the conclusion that eventually I was going to have to try one of these so I might as well go ahead and get it over with:smile: . So the count down begins. Should be here in three weeks.:biggrin:

PRAYTELL Ron, Inquiring minds want to know! Im considering a backup brush as well. Clive, you're bad........feeding my SBAD!!! :eek:
Doug -- PLEASE TRY to forgive me for my absolutely inexcusable, thoroughly abysmal behavior, which not only prompted, but served to exponentially exacerbate your SBAD feeding frenzy...:biggrin::biggrin: :biggrin::biggrin: :biggrin::biggrin: :biggrin::biggrin: :biggrin::biggrin: :biggrin::biggrin:

OK. [Nonsense/OFF] :rolleyes:

In America, (almost) everything is bigger.:smile:
I 'get it', Frederik!!! ( :biggrin1: hahahahahaha :biggrin1: )

I have been trying to decide on my next brush for a few weeks now. Needless to say I just place an order with Lee for..... a PJ2 Super! I came to the conclusion that eventually I was going to have to try one of these so I might as well go ahead and get it over with:smile: . So the count down begins. Should be here in three weeks.:biggrin:
Brando -- Way to go!!!!! Can't wait to hear what you think of your new PJ2, once it arrives! :thumbup:

BTW, I e-mailed Lee late last night with a very respectable list of wetshaving products that I wish to purchase from him (A PJ2 being first on the list!).

With any luck, the entire lot of said facial-hair defense products will soon be easin'-on-down-'da-line toward my humble home. (YES!!!:thumbup1:)

Cheers! :shaving:

-Clive

brando said:

Congrats! You'll be receiving your PJholics anynomous packet in the mail shortly :wink:

joel said:
Congrats! You'll be receiving your PJholics anynomous packet in the mail shortly :wink:

Ohhh.... Do I get one too? Please tell me PJ3 owners aren't excluded from the club.... er um self help organization.

dojohnso said:
Another name that's left an (indelible) impression on me is ShaveMac (listed, more often than not, with the esteemed Silvertip suffix). Wetshaving folks repeatedly express their affection for these brushes in no uncertain terms. I'm inclined to believe them. They're some mighty fine looking brushes, to be sure!!! Guess I'll 'have' to pick one up to alternate with the PJ2. :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

Which model number ShaveMac do you own, Ron?

PRAYTELL Ron, Inquiring minds want to know! Im considering a backup brush as well. Clive, your bad........feeding my SBAD!!! :eek:

Doug

Doug,

I have the ShaveMac 23mm Silvertip #22579. You can see it here: http://shavemac.com/index.php?lang=en&area=men&sel=2&cat=3&product=22579&prod_id=3

It is a great brush in my opinion. It has a very soft feel to the face, yet it does not seem 'floppy' to me. It is one of my favorites, right along side my PJ2 Best, C&E Best and Savile Row 3122 Silvertip.

moses said:
Ohhh.... Do I get one too? Please tell me PJ3 owners aren't excluded from the club.... er um self help organization.

PJ3 users aren't excluded.... but it is kinda like having a Porsche Boxter at a Porsche club meeting :biggrin: :eek: :biggrin:

joel said:
PJ3 users aren't excluded.... but it is kinda like having a Porsche Boxter at a Porsche club meeting :biggrin: :eek: :biggrin:

Ok, so you are telling me that somehow the bigger, better, nicer looking PJ is looked down on just like the smaller, ugly Porsche? Not buying that. :001_tongu

Well, you necroed a 4 year old thread and a lot has changed since then..minor things...like Vulfix buying out Simpsons and changing the hair and everything:tongue_sm

Top Bottom