What's new

Show Your Custom Shavemac!

$IMG_9780.jpg
Horn 21 x 48 silvertip fan

Last edited:
On Monday the 22nd I put in my order and I received it today Friday the 26th. I'd say that was quick

167 handle in tortoise
24 mm DO1 3-band fan knot set at 50 mm.

It is a stunning brush with a dense knot.

I cleaned it by soaking in anti-bacterial soap for a few hours and then did a test lather with the worst soap I have - Trumpers Sandlewood. Yikes what great lather I produced and in a fraction of the time it took with my other two badger brushes. There was a piece of one hair that released.

I'm very pleased and would not have believed how well a brush could produce great lather.

Last edited:
On Monday the 22nd I put in my order and I received it today Friday the 26th. I'd say that was quick

167 handle in tortoise

I cleaned it by soaking in anti-bacterial soap for a few hours and then did a test lather with the worst soap I have - Trumpers Sandlewood. Yikes what great lather I produced and in a fraction of the time it took with my other two badger brushes. There was a piece of one hair that released.

I'm very pleased and would not have believed how well a brush could produce great lather.

My 21mm/50mm D01 murders hard soaps. It produces outstanding lather faster than any other brush I've used. I can't recommend it enough. To be honest, though, my 19mm/45mm Shavemac Finest isn't far behind. Finest is the better value, imo. D01 for sure if money is no object, however!

-Andy

167 handle in tortoise

I forgot to mention: Pics or it didn't happen.

-Andy

Top Bottom