What's new

The New Smart-Helix Shaving Brush

Same thing happened to me two weeks ago when I checked the website and saw that the Apollo Light razor was available and I still haven't received any payment option from them.

As I age my body don’t work like when I was young.

I struggle holding small tools, or removing stick on back from hearing aid batteries.

Think Hex Handle is great idea.

I received my Smart Helix brush. I really like the way the handle fills your palm. It would be even nicer if the handle were carved from some interesting Stabilized wood. Just a suggestion for the future... The knot itself is well made, soft and has moderate backbone. The fan shape is effective at splaying out the bristles for a good face lather.

I received my Smart Helix brush. I really like the way the handle fills your palm. It would be even nicer if the handle were carved from some interesting Stabilized wood. Just a suggestion for the future... The knot itself is well made, soft and has moderate backbone. The fan shape is effective at splaying out the bristles for a good face lather.
That may be in the future, right now I have to admit I'm surprised S-H is able to produce anything.

That may be in the future, right now I have to admit I'm surprised S-H is able to produce anything.
Yep. Totally agreed! AND...It's a great brush. Nicely thought out and executed. I was surprise at how well the know stays in place using nothing but the swelling caused by water to hold it in the handle. Very clever.

Top Bottom