What's new

Shout-out for for the Timeless Razor guys!!

Rudy Vey

Shaving baby skin and turkey necks
I got a used Timeless Ti Slim from our BST here and had a question regarding a milder base plate. Send the question via the contact feature on their site on Sunday. Within less than 30 minutes it was answered (on a Sunday....)!!! We had an email exchange on Sunday afternoon and Monday and now a new base plate is already on the way to me!! I could not be more happy with this kind of customer support and being so very helpful. It is really a rarity these days to get superb treatment as just a user of their products, not that I am the original owner who bought it from them. I highly recommend these guys!! If I ever look into getting another razor, this would be my very first choice!!

FarmerTan

"Self appointed king of Arkoland"
I got a used Timeless Ti Slim from our BST here and had a question regarding a milder base plate. Send the question via the contact feature on their site on Sunday. Within less than 30 minutes it was answered (on a Sunday....)!!! We had an email exchange on Sunday afternoon and Monday and now a new base plate is already on the way to me!! I could not be more happy with this kind of customer support and being so very helpful. It is really a rarity these days to get superb treatment as just a user of their products, not that I am the original owner who bought it from them. I highly recommend these guys!! If I ever look into getting another razor, this would be my very first choice!!
I was gifted TWO by a member here, a bronze and a titanium, and the tolerances are impeccable. It's like shaving with a sculpture.

It's nice to hear that they are as good as they appear. Thank you for the write up my friend.

Gifted TWO!? Two Timeless razors? Made right here in Ohio? Probably by unionized labor?

You live in rarified atmosphere, friend. But it has been said that an American who is tired of Cleveland, is tired of life [apologies to Samuel Johnson]. Who in Ohio has so failed to be charmed by lake-effect cloud cover that they just GIFT two Timeless razors?

Last edited:
You could say that what goes around comes around.

Thank you for your post, Rudy. A gentleman vendor with such impeccable service as yours praising another vendor for their service speaks volumes for Timeless. Well done, & thank you Timeless & Rudy Vey! You have both earned the respect & gratitude of the wet-shaving community.

So they make a milder baseplate for the slim?

Phoenixkh

I shaved a fortune
I have quite a few of their Ti Crown handles. I love the weight and the design. I finally got one of their razors a few months ago: the Ti 0.068OC... what a lovely shave for me.

I've had a few occasions to email them about something and they've always responded in hours, not days. As Rudy said, their customer service is top notch, much like his own, as @dmshaver noted.

FarmerTan

"Self appointed king of Arkoland"
I am learning to more appreciate my Timeless bronze open comb.

Like fire, it is a dangerous servant and a fearful master. But I recently discovered that "Bar Keeper's Friend" and a rag restores it to factory-new luster.
It's as close and as far away from the titanium one that it's mind boggling! They both keep you on your toes, but in a very hard way to put into werds.

Top Bottom