What's new

Should you be “committed” to the BOSC (Brotherhood of Shaving Crazies)?

Which category do you fall under?

• Total voters
I’m in. 😎
Better late than never, you've missed out on lots of groovy medicines though. :wink2:

Welcome to the madhouse, Brad. :punk:

Big Nurse will be around shortly:
NurseRatched-MedicationTime.jpg

Chan Eil Whiskers

Fumbling about.
You know… when this thread first appeared, I voted category 3, and have followed along ever since, like a lurker. But I don’t think I ever posted or declared membership. How could that be? I believe I qualify fully. 😜😜😜

I’m in. 😎

Brad, I don't know how you've escaped Big Nurse for so long. In fact, didn't I see you in the seclusion room banging on the walls a few days ago?

Happy shaves,

Jim

Well folks, Big Nurse has finally let me out of my cell. she still doesn’t seem too impressed by my “replicate a blade dispenser “ experiment. But future generations of wet shavers shall celebrate us as visionaries. 😂 On that note it is time for me to start thinking about the next experiment. after all we must not allow big nurses routine to become…well…routine. 😂

Please go to page one of the BOSC thread, @Buttercup

If you make a certain choice, declare membership in manner prescribed on that first page by @Cal , and add four characters to your signature line, you shall have joined the gang.
Under the friendly guidance of His Excellency, Ambassador @thombrogan, and the gentle/not so gentle prodding of @lasta (my favorite baby manatee), and following in the footsteps of my fellow Brian/Bryan shaving journalist/diarist (as contractually required as a member of the Brian/Bryan Club)...

I'm in!

Top Bottom