What's new

Shipping Shaving gear around the world

I currently live in a non-EU country and importing any kind of shaving software is forbidden by law.

only hardware is allowed, and import fees are 18-20%. There are some vendors like Gifts&Care or Maggards who have very reasonable shipping costs. But options are very limited

I’m fortunate to travel frequently to EU countries, so about once a year I bring back with me a larger package with aftershaves and soaps from there

Whenever I want something, I swallow it hard and buy it. I bought a Gillette Flare Tip super speed here on the BST for $15 and paid another $15 for shipping. No regrets

Shipping can be expensive. I am looking to make a purchase from one of the (US) vendors on this site, but cannot justify the shipping cost. Fortunately a friend is visiting the US in a couple of months and has offered to bring the goods back. I shall be placing an order during my next credit card billing cycle.

The ebay global shipping annoys me as it is really expensive. Used to buy a lot of items from the UK, but as the global shipping option has become more prevalent, I don't bother anymore and check EU sellers.

it's funny to see you complaining fellas :) I live in the distant bottom right corner of the world map and the country is already expensive. Shipping cost can be astronomical, rendering lot of orders unjustifyable. To add insult to injury - our postal service (which is otherwise not bad at all) is in shambles at the moment, tracking hardly working, delivery times are random gamble. I have several packages en route to here but all of them ar in the Great Unknown. What hurts the most, my order from Melbourne, Au reaching twenty days and auspost/nzpost are simply declared delays without much details. And that is my Mitchell's Wool Fat soap!

The unpredictableness is the most annoying, an order from UK came in 3 weeks shipping cost was around 4 quid. An order of 100 Nacets from the 'bay disappeared completely. (after a month the seller refunded my money, tho)

We, as customers of the shipping services have two options to chose from annoying, slow and expensive :)

steveclarkus

Goose Poop Connoisseur
it's funny to see you complaining fellas :) I live in the distant bottom right corner of the world map and the country is already expensive. Shipping cost can be astronomical, rendering lot of orders unjustifyable. To add insult to injury - our postal service (which is otherwise not bad at all) is in shambles at the moment, tracking hardly working, delivery times are random gamble. I have several packages en route to here but all of them ar in the Great Unknown. What hurts the most, my order from Melbourne, Au reaching twenty days and auspost/nzpost are simply declared delays without much details. And that is my Mitchell's Wool Fat soap!

The unpredictableness is the most annoying, an order from UK came in 3 weeks shipping cost was around 4 quid. An order of 100 Nacets from the 'bay disappeared completely. (after a month the seller refunded my money, tho)

We, as customers of the shipping services have two options to chose from annoying, slow and expensive :)
Our current problem here is that trucking can’t find enough employees to operate properly and they are re-routing packages all over the country. This is also backing up cargo ships into Long Beach California; I guess because there aren’t enough trucks to move cargo. This is causing shortages of commonly used products and greatly increasing prices as people are trying to stock up - toilet paper, the classic example, has doubled in price from Amazon in just over a month. We got through it last year and I suppose we will do it again next year. All on top of this, we are rather spoiled.

What hurts the most, my order from Melbourne, Au reaching twenty days … And that is my Mitchell's Wool Fat soap!

Not the Mitchell’s Wool Fat! That should be an international crime. Call Interpol!

Our current problem here is that trucking can’t find enough employees to operate properly and they are re-routing packages all over the country. This is also backing up cargo ships into Long Beach California; I guess because there aren’t enough trucks to move cargo.

Hmm. 🤔 Maybe I need to go to truck driving school. Start a new career. 💰💰 😄😜

If all else fails, I found this at the local pharmacy. Let’s hope that it doesn’t come to that. I had the ‘pleasure’ of finally smelling this one first hand. It was awful.

C189A3F4-CFB9-4215-A964-E574724A7D31.jpeg

Rhody

I'm a Lumberjack.
I can’t help but notice Nads for Men. I guess if you don’t have ‘em, you gotta buy ‘em. And the product, a nose wax kit?! Ouch! 😫
All the reviews for nads nose wax say it doesn’t hurt at all. I can’t see how that’s possible.

Top Bottom