What's new

Shaving.ie Additions of Note

Awesome additions. I see that you carry the TFS soap in RR and Mondial form. Any chance of getting the hard TFS soaps?

I blame AABCDS for my recent order, but that's okay. It's time he tempts me with something to purchase as I've been tempting him continually for the past 5 months now I think. :laugh:

I blame AABCDS for my recent order, but that's okay. It's time he tempts me with something to purchase as I've been tempting him continually for the past 5 months now I think. :laugh:

You say that like it's a bad thing, Joe! Just waiting for Chris to get the Muhle Silvertip Fibres in 23 mm and then D.R. Harris Windsor shaving soap and it'll be another order for me. By the way, loving that new Muhle razor and brush stand. It'll go great with my rose gold 2011 R41 and rose gold brush.

proxy.php

Last edited:
:laugh: Yeah it's not that bad. I don't think they ever made a rose gold grande r89 but I'd so be all over that if it was! I loved that! I think I'm going to just hold out for getting a razor handle I like really well though. I added a R41 Grande even though I don't typically like open combs to go with my new 25mm Muhle Silvertip Fibres in Ivory. :wink2:

nah, I still have a sample of the cream from Garry, but was holding out for the soap instead as my main purchase. And no desire for the deoderant/body wash/etc. So I guess I don't have the whole line, but I have the parts that count ;)

Top Bottom