What's new

Shaving.ie Additions of Note

I don't think I have posted here since the new year so I have a couple of updates for you.

The main big change at www.Shaving.ie is VAT TAX is now subtracted at checkout for export orders to Non EU countries... :w00t:

There are also some key product additions to Shaving.ie that I would like to share:

Castle Forbes Shaving Creams. We also have the Essential Oil Aftershave balms which will appear over the weekend.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

GFT Eucris Shave Cream

GFT Spanish Leather Shave Cream

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

Institut Karite Paris

Last edited:

Marco

B&B's Man in Italy
Wonderful additions indeed, Chris! I suppose the Castle Forbes line is the newest paraben-free version?

great news!
I order my first shaving gear from shaving i.e, took only 1 week to reach Indonesia, very pleased.
when will the new line of proraso be available?

thanks

Last edited:
Have ordered several times. Easy peasey to purchase from. And dare I say possibly one of the two cheapest on line for the UK.

Ordered yet another Simpson brush from this great vendor a few ours ago. Great service and selection!

How about some coupon codes? :001_cool:

....i really enjoy shopping at shaving.i.e......

.........great service......... great items........and fast delivery............

....i really enjoy shopping at shaving.i.e......

.........great service......... great items........and fast delivery............
Thank you!.....

Just added 3 more Castle Forbes products. Lime, Lavender and Cedar & Sandalwood essential oil balms. A few more to add over the coming days.

Thanks, Chris.

Last edited:
I had a great experience shopping with shaving.ie. Order a Semogue Owners Club on Monday the 2nd and it arrived in New Mexico in just 7 days on the 9th. Awesome!

Top Bottom