What's new

Shaving.ie Additions of Note

Just bought your Prep XL size pre and post shave creme. A great deal for the size. As for the new travel razor how does it break down? two or three piece? is it avalible with an OC head?

View attachment 275210
I just received this brush and stand to compliment my R41. The fit and finish on these products is outstanding (photo does not do them justice!). I would have never paid the US prices for these items. Thanks Chris!

Great looking stand.

I was looking at this very same stand but I want to use my own brush and not the 99 series Muhle brush.
Any idea if this holds other styles of brushes?

Jeff

Great looking stand.

I was looking at this very same stand but I want to use my own brush and not the 99 series Muhle brush.
Any idea if this holds other styles of brushes?

Jeff

I don't see why not. I only have one other brush, but it does fit just fine. It's just a basic circular holder, so most brushes should slide right into place I would think.

Chris, are you planning on offering the Razorock Baby Blue, Razorock Lotions, and Razorock bar soaps anytime in the near future?
At the moment we will concentrate on their excellent shave creams and soaps as transporting liquids over the Atlantic can be a little tricky.

@JCturboT: as skleice mentioned the stand will fit a variety of common brush sizes as well as a number of razors.

A few new Simpsons brushes added to our collection along with the fantastic Omega 31025 Boar

Simpson Classic 1

Simpson Duke 1 Pure

proxy.php

Omega 31025 Boar

Have a nice weekend.
Chris
SHAVING.IE

Titan H1's have arrived at SHAVING.IE and I have been using this new stainless razor over the weekend (could not restrain myself). The Titan is a very efficient shaver and the extra heft of pure steel makes it a razor that really means business. It shaves as good as it looks :thumbup:

The handle is also available separately.

Last edited:
Top Bottom