What's new

Shaving Cream Acquisitions

I really like Erasmic cream. I believe this cream is very common in England but I just discovered it a few months ago and I love it. It has a nice scent and feels so nice on my skin. I think it's the chamomile & glycerin in it. It's a great cream.
I'm not sure where I got it but I believe it was Shave Nation. One of our vendors.

Erasmic_ATT.JPG

I recently picked up this jar of patchouli shaving cream from Iron Ranger soap on Etsy. Julie started the company to help her cope with her daughter’s cancer (from which she ultimately died) and every jar is hand made with real care. I highly recommend heading over and buying a jar. It is incredibly rich and thick and provides a remarkably smooth shave. Can't recommend it highly enough! Hope everyone has a great day.
F6C58593-CBEE-4BE1-ADBC-64CBB56B02EA.jpeg

Here I was feeling bad about ordering an 8th jar of soap and wondering if I'd overdone it. Holy mackerel. This pretty much ended THAT debate....What an awesome collection. Thanks for posting. If I may ask, what are your top 3 of these? Have you tried them all?
not even half way through yet, sad and cad is a terrible affliction, when i see the words new soap or cream on internet i now try to close my eyes tightly and scroll on bye😱... i like the more common ones like St James of London and the GFCC, Castle Forbes Lime, for Scent my favourite is defo SoCal hipster(i just can't stop sniffing that👃), the Goodfellas Smile Blueberry is another fave that has both scent and performance, the Arran soaps are good too, if there's any you'd like feedback of, if I've not yet used it, i can use it sometime over the next week and give my review 👍🏼... almost forgot the Greek Faena soaps are up there with the best too😉

Last edited:
Top Bottom