What's new

Shaving Cream Acquisitions

It seems like every other sub-fora has its own acquisition thread(and I can't seem to find one in this forum), so for posterity I introduce the Shaving Cream Acquisitions thread. What did you buy, what's inbound, and where did you find it? Bonus points for pictures of you taking delivery!

WARNING: This thread may cause Restraint allergies........

Proraso green & white(possibly red, too), LaToja, Wilkinson's, and Lea(and a glass bottle of Floid Amber). Inbound from Barcelona, via my sister.

Update:

Picture from my sister.
$uploadfromtaptalk1439908574127.jpg

Looks like she picked up a tub of Alvarez Gomez, too.

I mostly use soaps despite always having good success with creams. My last order that just came in recently from Connaught contained the Supermax Lemon Lime and Erasmic creams. They were cheap, and I have no idea if they are even any good. But for the price I figured I'd throw them in the cart.

I mostly use soaps despite always having good success with creams. My last order that just came in recently from Connaught contained the Supermax Lemon Lime and Erasmic creams. They were cheap, and I have no idea if they are even any good. But for the price I figured I'd throw them in the cart.
How'd the Erasmic treat you?

Top Bottom