What's new

Shaving Cream Acquisitions

Look what I found today at Starsky in Mississauga, ON.
Shaving cream made in Germany for 3.99 CAD.
20200616_195724.jpg
20200616_195700 (1).jpg

It seems like every other sub-fora has its own acquisition thread(and I can't seem to find one in this forum), so for posterity I introduce the Shaving Cream Acquisitions thread. What did you buy, what's inbound, and where did you find it? Bonus points for pictures of you taking delivery!

WARNING: This thread may cause Restraint allergies........

When I like something I tend to buy mass quantities. That being said I have acquired enough TOBS Sandlewood to shave well beyond my life expectancy.... and for a lengthy period of my afterlife.

just received a pot of Bluebeards Revenge today👍🏼
although i didn't purchase it today, i discovered a tube of cleanshaven. co. uk cream in a shave bag, i purchased it in April to take on my covid cancelled holiday and just discovered it again today😁

Attachments

• DSC_0091.JPG
    DSC_0091.JPG
    1.7 MB · Views: 14
I bought a Canadian (Charlottetown PEI) made product from a company called Luther Lather. The container is absolutely bomb proof, and i found the soap also works great as an after shave. Very mild but pleasant scent. All in all, a very pleasant shave. check out their Facebook page here. View attachment 1163723
Interesting, first refilable container a bit expansive but once you have it, refill fine for over 6oz. Campfire tobacco is intriguing. Which scent did you get?

Just got some Proraso sensitive white cream (the one with vitamin E and Aloe). First time I have seen it in a proper physical shop. First impulse buy in a long time - looking forward to trying it out!

Attachments

• 9DC6438C-E304-4107-9847-CEDF9DC0D5D0.jpeg
    9DC6438C-E304-4107-9847-CEDF9DC0D5D0.jpeg
    68.8 KB · Views: 20
Top Bottom