What's new

Shavemac Appreciation Thread

The new Shavemac "THE TRIBUTE" was released today. It is a limited numbered 2-Band Silvertip Edition of 94 pieces.
Once to be found here: THE TRIBUTE 1923 - Shavemac - https://www.shavemac.com/products/Shaving-Brushes/Specials/THE-TRIBUTE.html

proxy.php

proxy.php

proxy.php

Excellent! :thumbsup:

Silvertip 2 band with ebonite handle ordered. Have quite high expectations on this so hopefully does not disappoint.

Space_Cadet

I don't have a funny description.
Here my 3 Custom Chubbys from Bernd.

How did you order them exactly? I don't even see a "chubby" handle in their handle options. And all the other things too (like the writing and the knot itself) - how did you order those beauties from Bernd?

How did you order them exactly? I don't even see a "chubby" handle in their handle options. And all the other things too (like the writing and the knot itself) - how did you order those beauties from Bernd?

I personally commissioned the Chubbys from Bernd. They are all custom made.
I discussed the specifications with Bernd by phone. But it also works very well by email if you don't want to do it by phone. The Shavemac Chubby handle is identical and has the same dimensions as the Simpson Chubby2.

The Americana arrived yesterday. Used it today and couldn't be happier. Super soft tips.

Here is my Shavemac collection. I recently sold a few brushes. Without thinking about it, the remaining badger brushes are all Shavemacs. A Zenith B2 and a Proraso Pro are my other two. Getting down to 6 brushes feels pretty good.
20201211_103150.jpg

Owen Bawn

Garden party cupcake scented
Agreed sir! You have excellent tastes. Is it worth discussing ordering a pair for us from shavemac via PM? He might enjoy making twins!
I'd be in on this in a New York minute if we could make the handle jade instead of lime. I'm not very adventurous.

Top Bottom