What's new

Share your shave den

FarmerTan

"Self appointed king of Arkoland"
Such beautiful gear, I especially appreciate the perfection of those brushes you have, primarily the one all the way on the left, I was looking at the brush knot, and I was surprised to see the absolute perfection of symmetry, brought fourth by, the supreme scissor cutting skills, of the supreme artisan. Excellent organization of all your gear as well. I love it! 😍

Now, I can't believe that I forgot to update this thread, with a minor update. Well, actually I can believe it, cause I am getting old, and I forget stuff. One of these days I am not going to remember my own name, and then I'll be ready to be admitted in @FarmerTan Arko kingdom Asylum. 🤪

For those who may not have seen my razor gear, brushes, and cherry wood stand, have a look...

proxy.php
proxy.php

proxy.php
proxy.php

Not much has changed with the stand, other then adding a new razor to it, PAA Copper Ascension, can I get a cheer from Copper lovers in the wet shaving world? Heck yeah, am I right or what? Double open comb baby, smoothest razor you could have, resting pretty on that hand made artisan stand. I have much appreciation for this arrangement I can tell you that.

Now, I have much less pride in my medicine cabinet I can tell you that, 40-years hasn't been kind to it. But, as long as it still holds my shaving gear, I aint gonna bother wasting money in replacing it. So, as you can see, I have it loaded in DE blades of lots of brands. Can you guess which brand is my favorite? HEHE. I will give you one hint, there is a "W" in the name.

proxy.php

I got 250 more of them Wizamets under the sink, I gotta buy more blades, so I can have 1000 blades HAHA. 😁

And finally, how about a shelf update? Soaps and aftershaves, you can never have enough, the AD continues...

proxy.php

proxy.php

And thats all the update I have, because now that my shaving life has been in order for awhile now, I have been working on upgrading my coffee life, so those are where my concerns are now folks. Thanks for your eyeballs, I appreciate your time, have a great shave, have a great day! 😎
I will save you a bunk right next to mine in the Arkoland Asylum my friend!

The nicest thing about it is that the doors have no locks!

FarmerTan

"Self appointed king of Arkoland"
This is my den, the only thing I plan on adding is a Varlet Megalith 29mm XD knot.

I have my one razor, that I use daily, WR2 Ti SB 1.25
One blade Perma Sharp
4 brushes, Varlet, ZT4, ZT3 and a Wald A1
2 different soaps, Grooming Department Kairos SE, Ethos F Base

So here it is:

View attachment 1633627View attachment 1633628View attachment 1633629

I have enough Perma Sharps, using each blade 4 times and shaving daily to last me for 10 years
I've never seen such a beautiful kollection of Perma Sharps in my life! Well done.

Just browsed through most of this thread.
Wow some really nice spaces shown! Our bathroom is too small for such nice open display, and my missus would take it as confirmation that I have completely lost it.
My "Den":
In use gear lives on the window ledge.
20230713_115607.jpg

Rotation gear and aftershaves live in the drawer with my shave towels. Excess lives in a tote in cabinet under drawer.
20230713_115624.jpg

Be well
Jay

Top Bottom