• Vertical Stripe

• Horizontal Stripe

• Beach Scene

• Tommy Bahama Brown

Results are only viewable after voting.

The Count of Merkur Cristo

B&B's Emperor of Emojis
Mendel:
Not to get off-Thread and context, but how about a retro Barbershop theme shower curtain?
proxy.php

http://www.amazon.com/Barber-Shower...7&sr=8-1&keywords=Shower+Curtain+-+Barbershop - $23.99

attachment.php

http://www.pimentoo.com/eng/buy-shower-curtain-barbershop.html - $37.62 (I really like this one...it's so cool and I'm gonna get one for my Den). :thumbsup:

attachment.php

proxy.php
"Everyone who's ever taken a shower has an idea. It's the person who gets out of the shower, dries off and does something about it who makes a difference". Nolan Bushnell

Last edited:
Mendel:
Not to get off-Thread and context, but how about a retro Barbershop theme shower curtain?
proxy.php

http://www.amazon.com/Barber-Shower...7&sr=8-1&keywords=Shower+Curtain+-+Barbershop - $23.99

attachment.php

http://www.pimentoo.com/eng/buy-shower-curtain-barbershop.html - $37.62 (I really like this one...it's so cool and I'm gonna get one for my Den). :thumbsup:

attachment.php

proxy.php
"Everyone who's ever taken a shower has an idea. It's the person who gets out of the shower, dries off and does something about it who makes a difference". Nolan Bushnell

They are both quite intriguing. However, do you think my wall color would still work?
Update: SWMBO just registered her opinion..not good...and it's my shave den, but she still wants control!

Last edited:
I went with #4 since you're going with the beach theme but I'd now say +1 to the barbershop themed curtain.

My first impression was to go with the beach scene, but then it seemed like the vertical stripes would have the most "staying power."
This is the design that will last for years and years and years. The Tommy and the Beach are impulsive and they may look good now, but you'll grow tired of them in a few months and want to change it again. Not that there's anything wrong with changing it as often as you wish.

The Horizontal doesn't look right for the layout of the room.

I think part of the reason that the vertical stripes are winning is because they're the only ones that are hanging from rings on the curtain rod, all of the others are draped over the bar instead, so they don't look right. That said, I prefer the vertical stripes.

I like the colors of the horizontal striped one the best, but I prefer vertical stripes. I voted for the horizontal striped one. Looks like I am the underdog lol.

Since it looks like SWMBO is pulling rank on you and it looks like vertical stripes is the winner why not see if you can't find red,white and blue vertical stripes and go for a barber pole look?

I would think the vertical stripe would be the run away winner here, as the other three are down right hideous....

The Count of Merkur Cristo

B&B's Emperor of Emojis
They are both quite intriguing. However, do you think my wall color would still work?
Update: SWMBO just registered her opinion..not good...and it's my shave den, but she still wants control!
Mendel:
I do think either curtain would work with your wall color and I'm sorry your Mrs. 'nixed' the idea but, you know the old saying..."In order to have harmony...A House must become a Home" (CBJ).

proxy.php

Mendel:
I do think either curtain would work with your wall color and I'm sorry your Mrs. 'nixed' the idea but, you know the old saying..."In order to have harmony...A House must become a Home" (CBJ).

proxy.php

She recanted and said I could do whatever I wanted to.

Top Bottom